Mom?

"So, as long as I don't kill anyone, my werewolf side will stay dormant?" I asked.

I arrived at Elijah's early Friday morning. I explained my situation to him, and he called in a few favors.

"Correct."

I groaned and face-planted into Elijah's couch. He gently pulled me up into a sitting position.

"Why do you stay with me? I have so many flaws, so much emotional baggage. And yet, you choose to stay with me. Why?" I questioned.

"It's because of what I see." Elijah said sitting next to me.

"What do you see, exactly? I must be blind, because all I see is a girl still standing in her sister's shadow."

Elijah sighed, and took me to a mirror in the hall. He grabbed my shoulders, and placed me infront of it.

"I see a woman, who embodies the word beauty. I see a beautiful woman who has eyes like the most beautiful gems, and a beautiful body. A wonderful personality, to put it together. That is what I see."

He turned me to face him, and cradled my face in his hands.

"You may not see what I see, but I care for you deeply."

He planted a soft kiss on my forehead, before kissing me on the lips. The kiss was full of love and compassion.

3rd Person PoV 

As Tauriel was consumed by the effect Elijah was having on her, she didn't notice that Elijah had accidently nicked her skin and caused a little bit of bleeding. The floral-like scent of her blood overwhelmed him, and he sunk his fangs into her neck. 

Tauriel PoV 

My eyes flew open when I felt Elijah bit down on me. Hard. Like, hard enough to draw blood. I struggled, and tried pushing him off of me, but he wouldn't budge. As I could feel myself getting weeker from the blood loss, I kicked him in the groin. Elijah let go, and dropped to the floor. I rushed up the room I was using, and packed all my clothes. I grabbed my keyes, and jumped out on my window. 

I landed on my ankle, and broke it. I walked in agony to my car, and got in. I locked the doors, started my car, and peeled out of Elijah's driveway. I grabbed a sock from my bag, and held it to my neck to stop the bleeding. 

....

I made it back to Mystic Falls in record time. I made my way to the hospital, and parked near the emergency entrance. I ran inside, and ran up to the admissions desk or whatever they call it. 

"I need your help! I was attacked by some lunatic!" I pleaded. 

A nurse took me to a examination room. 

"Okay. When did the attack take place?" She asked, as she looked at my wound. 

"Just a couple of minutes ago. I don't know what happened. I was just talking a walk, when some crazy ass, random person ran up to me, and started to attack me! I kicked him in the groin, and then got away." I explained, trying to avoid telling the truth.

She looked at my once more, before giving me some gauze. 

"Keep that on your wound. I'm going to go get a doctor." She said before leaving the room. 

After she left, I called Elena. 

"Tauriel? Is everything okay?" She asked after picking up. 

"No. I'm at the hospital." 

"What!? Are you okay? Do you need me to come get you?

"Elena, I'm fine. Just a couple of scratches." 

"Alright. But I won't fully believe you until I see it for myself." She said sternly. 

I rolled my eyes. 

"Okay, mom. I'll probably be home in a little bit. And whatever you do, do not tell aunt Jenna. If you tell her, she'll have a major cow acting like I got my leg chopped off or something." 

As I talked to my sister, the nurse from before came back in. This time with a doctor. 

"Elena? I have to go. The doctor's here." 

I hung up and put my phone in my pocket. 

"Well, if it isn't my favorite patient? How are you, Tauriel?" Doctor Fell asked. 

I smiled. 

"I'm alright. Excluding the wound on my neck. And my possibly broken ankle." 

"Do you mind if I take a look?" 

I let my hand fall to my lap, and let her examine the wound and ankle. 

"Well, it's definitely going to need a few stitches. Jackie, go get a suture kit, and an ankle brace." Doctor Fell said. 

"Right away doctor." 

After Nurse Jackie (pun intended) left the room, Doctor Fell, closed the door. 

"Alright. You and I both know that the wound on your neck is something else entirely. So why don't you tell me what actually happened?" She asked/demanded. 

"I was at my boyfriend's house. Trying to get some answers on my uh...heritage, I guess you could call it. We got to fooling around, and he sunk his fangs into my neck. I kicked him, he dropped to the floor, and I escaped. I didn't even know he was a vampire." I said. 

Nurse Jackie (hahaha!) came back in with the suture kit, and brace. 

"Thanks, Jackie. I can take it from here." Meredith said smiling. 

The nurse smiled, then left. Closing the door behind her. 

"I would give you some vampire blood, but the sheriff has been watching me lately, so you're out of luck." 

"It's alright." I said. 

Meredith numbed the area, and put in the stitches. I got six in total. She taped on some gauze, and gently slipped the brace on my foot before letting me go. I left the parking lot, and headed home. Did I forget to mention that I moved back in with my family? 

When I got there, Elena, Jeremy, Stefan, and Jenna were waiting on the porch. 

"Oh, Tauriel! Are you alright?" Aunt Jenna said squishing me in a hug. 

"Yes," I answered as she let go. "You weren't supposed to find out." 

I playfully glared at my sister, and she rolled her eyes. After Jenna and Jeremy made sure I wasn't going to die, they went inside, leaving me alone with Stefan and Elena. 

"Tell me what actually happened." Elena hissed. 

I relayed what I told Doc. Fell, to Stefan and Elena. Stefan offered me his blood, and I took the smallest amount I could. 

"Thanks. I don't why my blood affected him all of a sudden." I said. 

As we discussed this, my phone rang. I looked at the caller i.d. and it said blocked number. 

"Sorry guys. I have to take this." 

They nodded and went inside. 

I hit answer and held the phone up to my ear. 

"What do you want Isobel?"