Well crap...

I blinked in confusion.

"Elena, I don't think she's entirely there."

I could hear him, but it was like I was underwater. I flinched when I smelt blood. I touched my chin, and screamed when I realized it was blood.

Stefan's hand clamped over my mouth to muffle the scream. Elena fed the guy her blood, and compelled him to forget what happened. He repeated her words back, and walked off in a daze.

"If I take my hand off, will you promise to not scream?" He asked.

I nodded. He slowly lifted his hand off, and stood back. I ran off, trying to get away. I ran to the outskirts of town, and darted off into the woods.

I found a set of waterfalls that led to a pond. I dropped to my knees, and cupped my hands. I used my hands as a laddle, and splashed water on my face. Once the blood was washed off, I slumped over. Falling unconscious. All the while forgetting that I was a mermaid.

.....

I woke up to the sounds of a fire crackling, and the smell of hot chocolate. I opened my eyes and saw that I was back at the boarding house.

"Afternoon Little Mermaid."

Of all people to wake up to.

"F*** off Damon."

Then it clicked. I stood up, and turned around with my hands balled into fists.

"What did you call me?"

"You heard me." He said before moving his scotch glass to his lips.

My anger got the better of me. My hand shot out, and I used my mermaid powers to make drink boil. He spit it out, and dropped his glass, causing it to shatter.

"What the hell did you do?" He growled.

"So help me Damon, if you tell anyone, I'll make the blood in your body boil until you cry out in surrender."

"Fine. But to be fare, you were still fishy when I brought you back."

As he cleaned up, I used my powers to extract the drink from the carpet. I smirked at the look on Damon's face. I moved the liquid over his head, and let go.

"Tauriel!" He growled.

"Don't blame me. Blame your stupidity." I said.

Damon blurred over, and tossed me into a wall. My head hit the edge of a hanging picture, and cut my head.

Wincing as I felt the back of my head, I brought my hand forward and saw blood.

I pulled myself up, and flipped Damon off.

"You're lucky I heal fast."

I went up stairs, and walked into one of the extra bedrooms. I walked into the bathroom, and shut the door.

I turned the water on, and let it run 'til it was hot. I manipulated the water over the handle, then froze the water.

I opened the window, and jumped out. Heading to the Lockwood cellar.