I love you (Part 1)

3rd Person PoV

Tyler picked Tauriel up bridal style, and ran out of the cellar. He ran to his house. He took her up to the guest room, and layed her under the comforter.

He stepped out, and closed the door. He grabbed his phone and dialed Klaus's number. When he called Tyler, telling him about Tauriel, Tyler laughed and hung up.

"Tyler. To what do I owe the nature of this call?"

"I'm calling about Tauriel. She changed last night. I found her at the Lockwood cellar."

"Bring her. There's a pack down here that can help her. Tell no one."

"Of course."

Tyler hung up. As he made his way downstairs, he thought about how he needed to get her clothes.

.....

Later that night, Tyler helped Tauriel into his truck. He closed the door, and rushed to the driver side. As he got in, Tauriel was getting a little cranky, so he let her drink from him a little.

"Why am I so thirsty?" She moaned.

"Klaus'll know just hold on."

......
2 days later
Tauriel PoV

Tyler and I arrived in New Orleans. It was during lunch hour, so the streets were busy.

"Where are we supposed to meet him?" I asked.

"There's supposed to be a local 'store' somewhere around here. If we locate a witch named Sophie Deveraux, she can help find him."

He parked in front a book shop, and shut the car off. I tightened the belt of my trench coat, made sure it was buttoned before getting out. I shut the door, and stood next to Tyler. He reached into his pocket, and pulled out a phone.

"Here. Text me if you find her."

"We're splitting up?"

He nodded.

"It'll cover more ground."

I reluctantly agreed, and watched him walk away. On the way here, I couldn't help but feel that Tyler had a different agenda. I crushed the phone he gave me, before walking into the book store.

^.^
Hey guys! So, I've decided to split this into two parts. Mainly, so I could plan out the rest of the timeline.

Plus, I found this picture on Google. The black wolf is Klaus, and the white one is Tauriel. Also, I need a song for part two. Any good recommendations?