Chapter 4

*Daniel's POV*

I know it's not Y/N's fault that we are going to have a sibling but now I just wish our parents never met.

I don't know what Y/N has done to me but she makes me want her really bad more than I have ever wanted any other girl in my life.

It's wrong that I want her but it's just love.

*Y/N's POV*

Daniel has been ignoring me, I don't know what his problem is, it's not my fault our parents are going to have a baby that's going to be our sibling.

I hear a knock at my room door and I go and open it.

"Sweetie how are you feeling about Jeff and I having a baby?" My mom asks walking in.

"Oh, I don't know, I guess kind of weird since I'm a little old and his baby is going to be so little." I say explaining.

"I understand, but you'll love the baby I'm sure." She says smiling.

"I probably will." I say.

"Well sweetie I'll leave you, in going to run some errands and Jeff left a while ago, I don't know when either of us will be back." She says kissing my forehead.

"Ok mom, be careful." I say as she closes the door.

I wait a few minutes until I hear the front door close and I get out of my bed and go and knock on Daniel's door.

He opens it and stands there.

"Are you going to let me in?" I ask impatiently.

He opens the door wider but doesn't say anything.

I finally turn around to look at him and say, "why have you been ignoring? What did I do?"

"I don't know, it's just, I'm upset about this whole deal that our parents are going to have a baby." He says.

"That's no my fault, we just need to accept that nothing can happen between us, we are siblings." I say.

"No! Shut up! I'm in love with you! You don't understand! We had sex, you can act like nothing happened Y/N!" He yells.

"Well we probably have to act like nothing happened now Daniel, what we did was wrong it shouldn't have happened, look we need to move on, we live in the same house, we can't be doing this." I say.

"I don't care, I'm not moving on, we can run away! We can live at the Why Don't We house, but please don't give up on us." He says grabbing me by my waist and pulling me against him.

"Daniel I-." I begging but he cuts me off by kissing my lips.

I kiss him back instantly.

One of his hands goes under my shirt and he puts it on my boob.

"Wait stop." I say breaking away from the kiss.

"Oh no babygirl, I'm not goin  to stop, you know you like my hands all over your body." He whispers in my ear.

"Daniel please." I say but he pushes me against a wall and begins kissing my neck.

I begin breathing harder enjoying every moment of it.

I begin to wish he could just fuck me sense less.

"Daniel-." I say.

"Shh babygirl, the only thing I want to hear from your mouth is your moans." He says.

He locks the door and then leads me to the bed.

Without hesitation I kiss him and make him take his shirt off and he takes my shorts and tank top off.

"Babygirl you're going to get fucked sense less." He says taking in the view.

He takes off his pants and we start kissing.

His hand slips into my panties and he inserts a finger in me and I moan into his mouth as he makes it go in and out fast.

"Mmm..." I moan.

"Do you want more baby?" He asks and I nod.

"Good." He says and he inserts another finger in me.

He stops kissing me and takes off his boxers and my panties off.

He aligns himself with my entrance and goes in me.

He goes very fast making me moan loudly.

"D-daniel... mmm... faster." I moan.

"Don't worry baby I'll go really fast." He says and begins to speed up making my eyes roll back and my toes curl.

"I love how tight you are baby." He says groaning.

I feel a knot in my stomach and I cum all over his dick.

He continues going and I am a moaning mess, I pull on the sheets and breathe very hard I being shaking, he finally cums and he pulls out.

"Get on your knees and suck on it." He says.

I do as he says and begin to lick off everything and play with it.

"Don't play with me baby, suck on it." He says.

I put it in my mouth and he grabs the back of my head pushing my head down so it's all in my mouth making me gag.

"Fuck... I love your mouth." He groans.

I continue sucking on his dick until he cums inside my mouth and I swallow.

"Good girl." He says as he kisses me.

I  lie down next to him feeling a little disoriented from how well he fucked me.

"So do you want to give that up babygirl?" He asks.

"No i don't." I say and kiss him.

A/N: so that just happened 😂