Chapter 1

"Welcome to the class, "Miss said.

I turned around to look who she was welcoming and it was you a very tall guy with a high cut hair, nice wide smile and seductive eyes wearing the school uniform as neat as possible as soon as you walked in I smiled at me and I smiled back but I never really thought of speaking to you or talking to you.
After class, you needed help to find the pastoral office so I helped you with that and then I remembered what my mum said to me the day before
" There is a new family who just transferred from Italy," she said,
then I asked you if you lived in my area and if he was Italian and he said yes but you denied my first question which I needed to understand first because I made it awkward by asking you again and again which I shouldn't have
And this I basically how we met and this awkwardness made a deeper gap between us two and this was just because I was trying to make you feel comfortable in this new place you have come to.
This wasn't just the thing that separated us but it was also when you became this new nerd who knew all the answers to your tests and knew all the maths in the world which made me feel very dumb because I was in the school before you but when we got separated well I wasn't part of your school hours any more I was now part of a "see you on the bus!" or "see you tomorrow on the bus" and that made me feel sad (just a little bit) which meant that I needed to get myself noticed more so we can talk even if I didn't know why I wanted to do that.