Reea's pov

I woke up the next morning with sunlight streaming through the
window so I got out of my bed and started walking towards the kitchen to make breakfast. I decided to make bread toast and egg omelette so I started making them. After I finished making breakfast I went to wake up Leah .I knocked on her door since I didn't hear anything I went inside her room anyway and found her sleeping soundly so I started shaking her body slightly while calling her name. After a minute or two she groaned before waking up. She opened her eyes and when they landed on me she gave me a glare for disturbing her while she was asleep. So I left her room after saying I have made breakfast for the both of us. I told her to brush her teeth and come to the living room with that I left her room. I took my plate , walked towards the living room and sat in the sofa before switching on the TV and started eating . After another 5 minutes Leah came into the living room and settled herself beside me in the sofa and we both continued eating while watching TV. After we finished eating I took our plates and headed towards the sink and started washing the dishes. Well the Weekend was over so Leah left but not before telling me to put myself out there . I mentally groaned when I heard that nevertheless didn't say anything then I remembered  tomorrow I have to go back to college . Next morning I woke up to the alarm ringing and I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Then,I got ready and left my apartment to go to college. I entered my first class of the day and went to take a seat. After I took a seat I started taking my notebook and pen out to take notes. When I was taking them out of my bag I saw archer entering the class from the corner of my eye. He started walking towards me and for a second our eyes locked after that he turned his head and went to take a seat behind me. I was thankful that he was not sitting next to me because it would be awkward after what happened at the party. However I felt even more weird when he decided not sit next to me but before my mind could come up with more reasons why he was not sitting beside me the professor entered and the class started. After class got over I decided to get out of the classroom as fast as I can since I didn't want to run into archer or anything but before I could get out of the room I heard Archer say "Are you trying to get away from me as fast as you can" so I froze and a second later turned around to see archer standing there only an inch away from me.
My breath hitched from our closeness but I decided not to shown him that his closeness was affecting me so I asked him what does he want as politely as possible. For that Archer said he wants to take me out to dinner at 6 with that he turned but before he could walk out I asked him why would I do that. He replied because I left him standing in the party I could make it up to him by allowing him to take me out to dinner. Then he asked for my number so I gave him my number but not before rolling my eyes and asking him how could he have forgotten that but not about asking me out to dinner for that he gave me sheepish smile and left the room . I started making my way towards my next class of the day.