Tomura Shigaraki x cute!reader (lemon) - pinkies up, we're posh here!

Start from the beginning

Shigaraki was embarrassed. No, he was beyond embarrassed. He couldn't believe he was about to do something like this. He hadn't meant to do it; it had just happened when his pinky twitched.

Most males perform self indulging acts during their free time. Shigaraki was no different. He had been getting himself off after waking up with his manhood standing tall and proud. He usually wasn't the type to get one of these, but he knew how to take care of it anyway. He put some explicit content on the screen of his computer and got to work. He remembers being so close to his release, when his pinky twitched. It tapped the side of his length, and his skin started to come off. Now he knew that it would heal, but it might leave him with some problems. So, why not ask the healer to fix it.

The only problem was that your quirk worked by coming into contact with the injuries. He didn't want a teenage girl to be touching him there, since it would make him feel like a pervert.

"Stupid quirk."

He walked along the corridor towards your resting location, beginning to worry about how this would end. He knew that she'd probably think of him as a creep who injured himself on purpose to make you touch him.

He reached the door and stood silently in front of it, contemplating whether he should do what he was about to do or not. He knew that it would cause many problems for him since a lot of his skin had decayed it he didn't ask for you to heal him. There was only one option left.

"*sigh* Fuck it."

He regretted his decision as soon as his fist hit the wooden surface of the door. He didn't stop himself from knocking on the door, before stepping back and waiting for the door to be opened.

He heard nothing for a minute, before the handle turned and the door opened. You stood before him, wearing nothing but a towel that barely reached your mid thigh. Your skin still glistened with the condensation from being in the bathroom after you had exited the shower. Tomura knew that he had not finished his activities earlier, and seeing a young girl in just a towel didn't help whatsoever. His face lit up in many shades of red, the blush making him look like a fire truck.

You, on the other hand, just stared at the male. You were waiting to see which odd mission or request that he would have for you. You had been asked to do many odd things by the blue haired man standing in front of you.

"Go get some crossiants."

"Kill this guy with a toothpick."

"Please, god, make Toga sleep."

That last one always amused you to think about. He was the leader of a villain group that had taken down All might, and he wasn't strong enough to send a teenage girl to her bed.

As you stood waiting patiently, you noticed that he had a lump in his  pants. You were young, sure, but you weren't stupid. You knew exactly what that hidden object was and wondered whether he knew that you had seen it.

"Give me a second. I'll get dressed."

You shut the door, retreating towards your clothes dresser.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Meanwhile...

'Oh my god! She was nearly naked and wearing one of the towels I bought!'

There stood the leader of the League of Villains, Tomura Shigaraki. He leaned against the wall outside of the girl's bedroom, breathing heavily and cheeks dusted a dark yet fading pink colour. He had his hand on his chest, though his index finger was lifted. He couldn't help but burn the image of your glistening skin and curves into his mind. It was something that he had seen on the internet and in magazines, but it had never looked as appealing as it had when he saw you right in front of him, wearing only a towel.