Vampire! Izuku Midoriya x Werewolf! Reader (Lemon) - Kacchan

"GET BACK HERE SHITHEAD!"

She giggled as she ran from Bakugou, taking his phone along with her. She knew that he wouldn't be able to catch her, and she had wanted to snoop. Her thoughts were 'why not?'. She continued to run through the woods beside UA high, a school for the unnatural.

She had been enrolled about a year ago now, joining the class of the now 2A. She loved to irritate her classmates constantly, and would be willing to do just about anything to get on their nerves. She had been on everyone's nerves recently, annoying them by just breathing at this point.

She shifted back from her werewolf form and entered the main entrance to the school building, walking up the endless flights of stairs. She soon reached the classroom and opened the door,  strolling over to her seat at the back and sitting down. She put her bare yet dirty feet up on the desk, smiling to herself as she watched an irritated Bakugou walk up to her.

"Give me it."

"Give you what, my dear Bakugou?~"

"You know what the fuck I'm talking about."

"I don't, but I'm sure that Kirishima would like to know about your saved folder on your photos."

Bakugou gasped dramatically.

"You wouldn't!"

"Oh believe me sweet Bakugou, I would.~"

"Don't fucking call me that."

He grumbled some more incoherent words to her, before sulking and walking away. Y/n wasn't that evil, however. She would give him his phone back soon, after she had been through everything on it. She smirked to herself as she thought about Bakugou's crush on Kirishima. It was adorable in her eyes, but she would never let him know that. Her mission was to get them together, and then annoy them about being together. It would be fun when it happened.

Aizawa walked into the classroom, looking as dead as ever. Y/n actually didn't mind Aizawa-sensei; he was - as Y/n would say - a 'pretty cool' guy. He didn't seem to find her annoying, and she didn't really find much joy in annoying him.

"-new student joining our class. Please make sure you're nice to him, especially you Bakugou."

Y/n perked up upon hearing this. She would finally have a new victim to annoy!

Aizawa walked over to the door, opening it and speaking to the student outside. Y/n's e/c eyes sparkled as she saw the most beautiful creature she had ever seen throughout all of her years entering the room. He had pale skin, almost white skin, that was free of blemishes. He had rosy cheeks dotted with freckles and the most vibrant green eyes.

"H-hello. My name is Izuku M-Midoriya. I hope we can be friends."

Watching the male stutter as he stood in front of the classroom made something in the female's heart flutter. That feeling confirmed her decision, she wanted the male to be hers. She would do anything to have him, and strive to get his attention.

—————————————

For the next four weeks, the female put her best effort in getting Izuku's attention. Her attempts were fruitless however, as the male seemed to have his eyes set on another female in the class. The witch, Ochaco Uraraka. She couldn't blame him; she was a beautiful and kind girl. She had a feminine personality and didn't stay up all night watching anime like Y/n. (I know what you do -~-)