#01 (Verison 1)

The room is shadowed in darkness and the only single spotlight could be seen. Mikey a young kid stood strapped to a table. The light glowered at him as he glared up. A masked figure towered over him, but Mikey wasn't struck with fear, he was too cocky to.
"You're supposed to talk goddammit!" Shouted the masked figure. He pulled at his ears as he said it. Mikey stuck his tongue out at him.
"Bleh, like hell, I'd talk." Mikey chuckled, "Ain't your lucky day today, mister." The figure growled and walked away only to pull out a shiny object. Chainsaw. It glittered in the light, with a eerie glow.
"Not talking?" The figure sneered, "Then this'll get ya talking."
"Vernvoom!" That gleeful chuckle on Mikey's face vanished as soon as the chainsaw was turned on.
"Holy shit!" Mikey exclaimed, "Uh, mister, I take it back! I was just kidding!" The figure drew the chainsaw closer to Mikey. He tried to squirm out of the straps that held him to the table. No use, he wasn't going anywhere.
"Start talking now!!!" Screeched the figure. Mikey squeaked loudly.
"Are you like a serial killer for a living?" Mikey asked nonchalantly. The figure stood up and stopped the chainsaw.
"Yeah, in my spare time, I am."
"What? No way. So do you like get paid or?" The figure shook his head.
"Wait! You can't interrogate me, that's my job!" The figure said, realizing that he was just stalling. He turned the chainsaw back on and placed it closer to Mikey's face.
"Better talk, fast, or you will be feeling a little lightheaded." He cackled. Closer the chainsaw came to Mikey's head.
"Alright, Alright!" Blubbered Mikey, "Come on, this isn't how I was planning to die! I wanted go out with a girl, y'know get married, have kids, all that fun stuff."
"Tick tock." The figure placed the chainsaw, barely touching his head.
"Tell me everything you know." The figure rasped.
"Well, you see, it's complicated. I'm Mikey Banks, Agent of S.H.E.L.L., y'know shell, right? We do all that badass shit behind the government?"
"Cut to the chase."
"Ya see, this is my first time out on the field and I seem to be completely out of my league. It would've been way easier if I had been more like our best secret agent. Well, former secret agent."
"Wait, Wait, What does this have to do with Oroku Saki?"
"I'm getting there. So five years ago, the best secret agent, known as Agent Raphael, tall guy, very big. He's like all muscle no brains, so they paired him up with Agent Mona, badass on a whole other level. She was his girlfriend, always pulled this guy out of trouble. Nah, but Raph always got the job done, until the day he failed."
"Intriguing, what happened to this man, five years ago?"

United States, New York, Mona was perched on a building close to the Empire State Building. "E'githba, in position," Mona said. "What's your status, big boy red?"
"First of all, why do I have to go under that monicker?" Raph asked as he touched his communicator. He was in an alleyway and he wore a red bandana over his head, which covered his messy hair. He was on a motorcycle waiting for his target.
"Because it's adorable." He heard Mona say through the communicator. He heard her giggle after wards.
"Ha ha, very funny." Raph said sarcastically. "We've only got one shot at this, so do you see him?"
"No I don't, sweetheart."
"Mm."
"What?"
"I should take you out to dinner." Raph Said Romantically.
"That sounds romantic, what time?"
"After we bag, this case. Just you and me, and the sunset."
Mona giggled, "I'm all yours." Raph chuckled and squinted his eyes when he thought something passed by the alley he was in.
"Dragon bike, Oroku Saki, spotted." Mona confirmed.
"On it." Raph assured. He kicked his red motorcycle into gear and took a right to catch up. He spotted the dragon bike take a turn into a construction site.
"Not today, you son of a bitch." Raph growled. He veered his motorcycle to take a sharp turn, and he successfully, made it through the narrow entrance. Saki was in front of him. He jumped one of the wooden boards that was laid on the table. He was able to get past it effortlessly. Raph copied him. Saki made it through the construction site and drove into an abandoned church.
"What the fuck?" Raph muttered under his breath. He drove into the abandoned church just like Saki. Only this time there was no one there. He hopped off his motorcycle and quickly reached for his gun. When he did, he felt it kicked out of his grasp, and before he knew it, he was wiped out on the floor. A pressure was placed on his arm. The F.O.O.T. surrounded Raph. When he realized who was holding him down, it was none other than Mona.
"Wha-why?" Raph rasped.
"It was the only way." She responded. Raph was in utter shock. The love of his life had betrayed him. The only thing he saw was that Oroku Saki had just escaped, along with the foot. It was only a moment later that Mona disappeared. Raph sat in that abandoned church for a long time.
"Raph?" His communicator said. Raph blinked out of his paralysis and picked his communicator up.
"Yeah, Donnie?"
"Did you get you get him?"
"No."
"Come back to Base."
"Roger." Raph looked at his communicator and smashed it on the ground. He covered his face with his hands.

Raph walked through the high tech base that was known as S.H.E.L.L. He was pouting but that didn't stop Leo from punching the bag in the training room. He stopped by Donnie's office, which was the inventor's lab. He began to knock on the door. Immediately, Donnie showed him to the boss's office. He was going to have to speak with Master Splinter, the head of S.H.E.L.L.
Raph hesitantly knocked on the door, only to hear a response immediately.
"Come in."

"And then my buddy was like, 'Dude, my girl just betrayed me, and I'm so heartbroken,' and Splinter is all like 'That sucks, but ya screwed up and you like know better.' And Raph's like 'I was too focused on how much I loved I didn't realize she'd betray us.' And Splinter got all mad like, ' you are one of our best, to hear a response come out like, is so shameful.'"
"What the hell does this have to do with anything?!" The figure screeched. It sounded like it was a woman.
"I'm getting there, I'm getting there."
"Well, get there faster!" She screeched again.
"Fineeee. So in the end Raph walked out devastated that he didn't have a job anymore and well, S.H.E.L.L. Never heard from him again."
"..."
"Until now."

Note: Hey I hope y'all liked it. This story was co-written with Gotham007. I wrote up the first chapter and the next chapter will be coming out soon. Let us know in the comments below what you think.