Good News and Bad News...

💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤
Hey guys! so like I have stated on my account I'll be making a reader insert one-shot book with yanderes! I stated a bit more on my post on my account is you want to see that! That was the hood news but here's the bad news.... This book will no longer be continued along with my other stories besides my Yandere Semi-Mer story and even that will very rarely be updated, this is due to school being stressful along with testing coming up and my phone being a piece if shit! (keypad is so fucking broken it's taken me five minutes to write this much so far) so I'll have to write the stories on my laptop and download them to my phone (can use my laptop to use wattpad because I have to use my school laptop an they block fucking everything! My old laptop, my little brother spilled water on it so now I'm stuck with what I've just stated I would do to upload) but I will say this I won't put the story on completed incase over the summer I return to it, but for now I have to state this on my other stories, peace out my mermaids!
💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤💙❤

(yeah I just copy pasted... I was too lazy to rewrote that here from my soenderman and Jeff the killer book... Yes I may still update this along with my other books!) (that bit was also copy pasted 😂)