💀Chapter 41💀

Depuis le début

"It looks like we've asked enough questions... they're definitely not happy about this"

"I- I didn't expect for them to be so straightforward and actually curse on live tv while remaining unbothered"

"Of course the rumors are fake! They're a very successful family who do no harm but focus on themselves. We shouldn't believe whatever is in the air, we've dug holes to try finding more evidence that guided us to false information. On behalf of the press, I apologize"

Yoongi: I don't mind being talked down but I do mind when my wife and family is involved. I'm grateful and love my fans but that doesn't mean I'll keep my calm when things like these are being put out there. Everyone might know our bright side but behind all those cameras and fame we're humans who go through shit too.

"You're absolutely right Mr. Min, it is our fault for taking this too far. We tend to forget that you famous people are just like us at the end of the day"

"Thank you for telling us the story of everything you've two been through, specially what happened these past few days and months"

After speaking for what seemed to be two hours and shutting every single one of the press and paparazzi people, we started getting comments back from them apologizing for taking this too far and causing an even greater scene. Most of them were speechless and taken aback from our serious responses that we didn't take lightly. Everything was ending well until a female invaded Y/N's space and basically shoved the mic into her face.

"How can we believe what you said is true? There's no proof that you're pregnant with his child! You've been seen with many males before, from groups of boys to holding hands with a few! You're full of lies! Explain yourself"

Yoongi: Hey! Back the fuck away from her before-

Y/N: Yoongi. Let me handle this babe.

I moved aside knowing damn well she was now heated and stared at her as she got up from her seat, looking down at the girl who was still holding the mic close to her mouth.

"You're live. I doubt you'll act crazy in front of everyone here and those who are watching. Would you care explaining us what's been your plan all along? Tell us. Aside from locking CEO Min Yoongi down for money"

Y/N chuckled and clicked her tongue, taking the mic, looking around and flashing everyone a smile before turning back to the girl and pushing her down onto the floor without warning.

"Ouch what in the-"

Y/N: Now look, this goes for you and for everyone. I give zero fucks what anyone thinks or says about me. If what people want to see is my bad side then I don't mind showing it. I'll respect everyone but there's limits. Now wanting to talk shit and coming at me with all this bull isn't something I'm cool with. I'm a married woman, married to Min Yoongi whom I have three beautiful children with. We're a happy family expecting another baby TOGETHER. For your information, I'm also as successful as he is, we both studied and worked hard to be where we are right now. Don't assume shit without knowing and yes, I've been seen with males and I won't stop because those boys are my fucking family. The boys you see me with are my children's uncles so try me the fuck again, coming at me with that bullshit! Clearly you ain't meant to understand, how about you explain yourself to everyone why you're so stupid minded now that we're live. Your turn to shine my love.

She smiled and threw the mic at her. Everyone started applauding and yelling great comments at Y/N for being a badass. This wasn't meant to happen but that girl got what she was looking for. The entire room understood after hearing from both of us but her, she wanted to start fake shit, she got a lesson in general. I placed my arm around Y/N's waist and we shared a passionate kiss for the cameras, people and entire world watching, showing them how head over heels we really are for eachother.

"Oh my! Y'all, he has his children's name tatted on his hands!"

"Mr. Min, do you have your wife's name tatted on your body also?"

Yoongi: I do, yes!

"Really? Can you show us?"

"Please show us!"

"May we get pictures of them, where is her name?"

Yoongi: This might turn R rated if I show you where I have her name tatted but if you really want to see then..

"AHH, Are you really??"

"OH MY GOD, THIS IS GOING TO BE ALL OVER THE NEWS, YES!!!"

"Please show us! It's work related of course.."

I clutched my shirt and slowly started pulling it down earning exciting screams from all the woman in the room but before I revealed my actual chest to them I let go and winked at the cameras which made Y/N crack a smile.

Yoongi: Then, you'd have to ask my wife. We'll be leaving now. Thank you everyone!

"Ugh, they're so cool!"

"Now that's a badass couple! Look at all of us, boo boo the fools"

"Freaking Goals! No wonder they were called the bad couple in college, I would die to be one of them"