"Oh, are you here to fit me for the movie premiere?" Stevie stops touching up her makeup. She had done two songs for a movie called 'Practical Magic' and she would be attending the premiere when she got back to the states.

"Well, not fit but to do the measurements and show you what I have in mind for the outfit." Margi smiles pulling out her measuring tapes.

"Measurements?" Stevie questions.

"Every few years I like to update my client's measurements. You know that by now." Margi nudges her.

"I know, but I thought you just did that before the tour." Stevie looks at her.

"It's never a bad thing to be cautious." Margi shrugs.

"Alright." Stevie gets into the measurement position, arms splayed out like a T.  Feet shoulder-width apart. It helped that she was only in leggings and a blouse, instead of her stage dress.

As Margi tightened the measuring tape across Stevie's breast, she winced.

"Did I hurt you, dear?" Margi gives her a skeptical look.

"My breasts are tender, and I'm slightly bloated, I think my period is due or I'm starting menopause. One of the two." Stevie lightly shrugged her shoulders.

"Your boobs have grown, I just assumed you got another boob job." Margi winks.

"NO! I got the implants taken out, you know how sick they made me." Stevie squawks.

"But that just proves why I do measurements so often." Margi smiles.

***

After her last song ended, Stevie was practically sprinting away from the countless number of people talking to her.

"Karen, get out of my way. I have to pee, and I am utterly exhausted." Stevie spits trying to get herself out of her stage get up.

She's ready to go back to her suite, get in bed, and sleep. She's sweaty, her stage clothes are slightly uncomfortable around her bloated belly and her tender breasts and she's just ready for this tour to be over. It's been long and grueling coming into month ten, her final month of touring thank god.

Once she relieves herself and she's changed and calmed herself down she finally emerges to see Lori, Sharon, and Karen waiting for her.

"I'm sorry about that." Stevie sighs.

"No, you're okay, we figured it was just one of your Diva moments." Sharon chuckles.

"I just really had to pee, and I wasn't comfortable at all. I don't know what's going on with me." Stevie slumps back onto the couch.

"You have been acting odd these past few weeks. I just attributed it to Lindsey and Anna being so far away." Lori sighs.

"I don't know." Stevie shakes her head.

"Well, I wanted to tell you, that you're off tomorrow, but you got snippy with me." Karen states.

"Oh good, I could sleep for a thousand years." Stevie chuckles.

"Sharon and I were wondering if you wanted to get some drinks at the hotel bar." Lori looks at her sister-in-law.

"I'm sorry, I'm just not feeling the best." Stevie sighs.