he decides to visit the park where his contemplative mind was leading him to. immediately, he eyes the conspicuous tree that was planted in the middle of the park.

when he made the tree, he went around and saw the carving on it. it still had "c + j" on it. he intensely examined it.

after looking at it, he felt a hand touch his shoulder. chenle immediately gasped in fear and turned around to punch the person in the stomach. the person yelled in pain and chenle eyes widened.

"jisung..? jisung! oh my god! im so sorry!!" chenle squat down to help the younger.

"holy shit chenle, you have a lot of strength..." jisung said, holding his throbbing stomach that was in pain.

"here, put your back on the tree." chenle helped jisung move from the floor to the tree and sat down with him.

"again jisung, im so sorry. i didnt mean to do that, i thought someone was gonna kidnap me or something..." chenle nervously rubbed the back of his neck.

"no, its okay. its my fault for suddenly appearing out of nowhere."

"anyway what are you doing here at 2 am?" chenle asked the boy. he shrugged his arms and sighed.

"i couldn't sleep, i have a lot of things on my mind. so when that happens, i come here." jisung explained .

"oh what a coincidence, i feel the same way."

"hm? really? is something wrong? did something happen with xiaojun?"

"oh! no its just... i told you about the accident, right?" jisung breathing hitch for a minute and chenle took notice of that.

"oh uh yeah."

"also about me losing my memories. well for the past few weeks, ive just been getting these vision. (stan wayv) like i think theyre long lost memories. theyre all coming back to me..." jisungs eyes widened at his statement.

"what?! really?"

"yeah.. and theres always a boy who is smaller than me, so he must be younger. from what i said, his name is sungie or it might just be a nickname." jisung froze.

chenles nickname for me was sungie.

"what was that?" chenle looked at the boy aside from him. jisung turned to him as well and frowned.

"what do you mean?"

"you just said something."

oh shit, did i say that out loud!

"oh! i didn't say anything."

"oh jeez, i must be hearing things now. i think i'm going crazy. like, are these visions really just memories or just random like stories or whatever, i don't know!" jisung could see the frustration going through chenle. chenle buried his face in his palms and suddenly, he heard small sobs coming from the boy.

jisung quickly looked over at chenle.

"chenle, don't cry." jisung who was unsure of what to do, just tried to talk to him. chenle lifted his face from his palms and looked at jisung. his cheeks were wet with tears and hair all messy.

"i cant take it anymore, jisung. i thought i could live with it. but i cant. doctors who always told me, don't get your hopes up or your memories will never come back were asses. it made me feel more worse. i just cant do it anymore." chenle confessed to jisung who sat there listening to him.

"chenle... im so sorry. i know how you feel. the feeling of giving up. i must tell you, it sucks. but i believe you'll get through it. even though ive only known you for a of couple... weeks... i know you're strong. zhong chenle, doesn't give up. i bet he never has even in his darkest moments. if you believe your visions are memories then believe. don't listen to those shitty ass doctors who are only there for the pay check. you have your own mind so speak it. don't let others weigh you down. and please don't hurt yourself. don't go back to your old habits. like you said, it hurts me more than it hurts you... so dont give up cause when there is darkness there is always light and i know you'll find that light someday.."
chenle sat there, tears falling down his face, shocked at what jisung had just told him.

in a matter of seconds, jisung felt someone wrap his arms around his neck.

"thank you, jisung park." chenle buried his face into jisung neck, in which he could smell his distinctive scent radiating from his body. of course not in a bad way... he smelled good.

on the other hand, jisung was a blushing mess. his face was fully red and his hands were still in air, afraid of touching the boy even though there were already touching. (they're just touching you know?)

"you can put your arms around me you know, i don't bite." chenle said with jisung feeling his lips touch his skin. jisung gulped and blushed harder but did what chenle said. jisung gently put his arms on chenle's back, feeling the soft materials of his shirt.

hesitantly, he comfortably rubbed his back, to calm the crying boy down. chenle secretly smiled and closed his eyes. in just a bit, he was out.

"chenle?" jisung shook the boy a bit and got no answer.

he must have passed out.

jisung ran his hand through his hair to get the annoying hairs out of his face. with force, he lifted himself with chenle is his arms off the ground. chenle subconsciously tightened his grip around jisung and puts his legs around his waist. jisung held his thighs to keep him in place.

jisung walked slowly to their house, afraid of waking the smaller boy up. he made it to his front door and as he was just about to knock the door, he stops.

he comes to the realization that hes gonna see xiu, after eleven years. what will she think? that he almost killed her son? what if shes mad at him?

to avoid these questions, he decides to just sneak in from his bedroom window. he stealthily walks around to the back where his bedroom was and sees a ladder on the floor.

bingo.

he places the ladder that was long enough to reach the window, that was coincidentally open. it did make noise though which made chenle move a bit but didn't bother to wake up. with one hand, jisung climbed the ladder and the other hand, under his thighs to prevent him from falling.

finally he made it to his bedroom. jisung looked around his room. it was still kinda "under construction" because there were still boxes with stuff lying around. jisung walked to the bed that was placed in the middle of the room and gently positioned chenle down on it.

chenle immediately shivered as the wind from the window entered his room. jisung covered him with his blanket. for a second, jisung looked at how peaceful chenle was. he missed his love. all the love chenle gave him as a child. it was surreal.

jisung thought of something and knew it was a long shot. he contemplated on whether he should do it or not.

jisung sighed and bent down. he placed an ever so gently kiss on his forehead. it only lasted for a few seconds before jisung separated from him.

"goodnight zhong chenle." those were jisungs last words until he climbed down the ladders and placed it where he found it. jisung walked home and sneaked back into his house, going to sleep himself.

little did he know, chenle was awake the whole time.

"goodnight park jisung."

so um tea 👀☕️

dont forget:
vote ✔️
comment✔️