Chapter 1||'Warm Welcome'

Skylars pov

I get up and notice. It's my first day of Six Form.Ugh. I groan, turn and slam my alarm clock and it immediately stopped. I looked down and rubbed my weak eyes and it took me a while to notice it melted. MY FECKING ALARM CLOCK MELTED! I get concerned and quickly get my dad.

"Help me! IM A MONSTER!" I scream and cry.

"What did you do? How did this happen?" My dad questions.

"I slammed my alarm clock of and it melted!" I'm crying more.

"Go to school and let me sort this out" My dad says.

I start walking to school an my dad speeds away so out of curiosity and anxiousness I call him and say;

"Dad. Why are you speeding, You always told me not to because you could end up seriously injured or you could die?" I ask

"Just get to school. Do me proud, Sky." The call ends and I bush it off as nothing.

I get to school and I'm known as the 'Slut'. DEAD. WRONG.

"Hey, Loser." My older sister, London teases.

"Leave me alone, London. I'm not in the mood." I snarl.

"What? I just wanna talk for a bit" London chimes. Then the bitch decides to push me against the wall and kick my shims. Ow.

"Get off me you hoe!" I growl.

"I suggest you put her down. NOW." Greyson yells from the school gates.

"Oh my God. S - Sorry!" London shouts.

"Ew. He looks like he's in a gang." I say pretending to gag.

"He is, Idiot." London snaps.

"Whatever." I say. "Have a good day, London." I say frowning and walking away with my head down. The usual

It's first period and I have art. My favourite. We walk in and see Mrs. Walters happily looking at her incredible achievements. She must be proud.

"Good morning, class! Take a seat next to whoever you want. The sun is shining so let's be happy!" The teacher chirps merrily.

"In fact. Sky. Come here." The teacher says. "Whats your favourite art work here?" The teacher asks with a curious look overtaking her face.

"T - That one." I point to a sketch. It has a girl. Her problems are making her stronger. She looks like shes laughing... She looks like even though she has problems she won't let them drag her down.

"Here." She hands me the sketch.

"Really?!" I question.

"Yes, Sky. Take it." She says smiling, her curiosity fading.

"Okay?" I get interrupted when Greyson walks in. Leader of the Lights. He's wearing a leather jacket and white ripped jeans. His silky white hair makes all the girls but me drool.

"Hey, ladies." He says he then gives a cocky smile.

No one talks... But me.

"Ew." I laugh.

Everyone gasps. Greyson looks and smirks.

"So... You must be Skylar." He spits

"Noo. I'm the milk man" I laugh.

"Well, Skylar. Meet me and my inner gang here at lunch. We have some 'Discussing' To do." He sends me a glair and walks off.

The teacher continues her lesson and before you know it boys are already drooling because my really short skirt is making me flash. I pull my skirt down immediately.

"Okay, class. Time to go to Geography. Enjoy!" The teacher greets"

I'm walking to Geography and Greyson grabs my waist.

"Let go of me!" I yell.

"I have bad news" He mentions.

"I'm not getting involved with all of you gang shit so leave me alone. NOW!" I scream.

"Can't you remember! You was one of us." He sighs.

I laugh

"L - Liar!" I whisper. "YOU LIAR!" I back away, turn and run. I hear Greyson follow behind me.

"GET HER!" Greyson howls to Dawn. He runs and tackles me.

"GET OFF ME!" I scream. I would kick him off but I can't fight for my life.

"Come with me." Greyson demands.

"I WOULD NEVER BE INVOLVED WITH GANGS! Never in a million years!" I spit

"Would you like proof?" One of his gang members asked.

"Yes, Yes I would." I'm now getting dragged to the staff room. We reach the sofa and I get pushed down onto it

One if the members reached into their bags and pull out photos. Me,Greyson  and his gang were playing in the sand when we were like 6.

"Oh my God. You lot were my best friends!" I smile.

They hugged me. I hear a loud bang and then feel a huge pain in my chest. Followed by screams and gun shots.

I wake up on the staff room sofa. Lachlan is beside me. The others on the other side.

"She's up, Guys!" Lachlan scrambles.

"What happened?" I question. My chest feels like it's going to explode - Maybe not explode but I'm in a lot of pain

"That's for another time when you're better." Greyson interrupts before anyone can say anything. Weird.

Hope you enjoyed chapter 1.. sorry it's so short. The next chapter will be Greysons POV :D