Chapter 29 Pregnant?

The last couple of weeks have been going fast, too fast for my liking really. Jace and I had decided to go to Rosa's funeral which was a lovely service and we got to meet some many wonderful people. Julie has been amazing, shes been there for Jace and I. Also Charley moved back from America for a while which I was so happy about and Jace and Charley get on like a house on fire! Its great to see one of my best friends and boyfriend being great friends.Jace has been going to his chemo every week which I go with him as support, he is starting to lose his hair so he normally wears a beanie because he said he doesn't like being bold. I don't really care though because he is still my Jace and I love him for him. 

Its kinda weird though-- for the past two weeks I've been feeling really ill, I'm being sick in the mornings, my boobs hurt, always tired, headaches and the list goes on. Jace says to go to the doctors but I think its to do with being worried about Jace 24/7. But Jace is forcing me to the Doctors today, yay(!) I know he cares for me so I'm going for him. 

"Angel? You ready to go?" Jace asked putting his red beanie on.

I got up from my bed, "Yep, ready." Jace smiled took my hand and lead me downstairs. Jace has been staying over a lot as his parents are hardly home and if anything happened no one would no until someone got home. 

"Bye mum. See you later." I said kissing my mums cheek.

"Bye darling, hope everything is okay. Bye Jace." 

"Bye Sarah." We left the house and walked over to my mini copper, I got in the front seat and Jace sat next to me. 

"So what do you think is wrong with you?" Jace asked as I started to pull away.

I started at him, "Erm?" Jace faced me confused until it hit him.

"Oh! No, I didn't mean that.. I...er..."

"Jace its fine  understand what you meant to say." I said laughing as his face turned red. 

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

"Amy Wright?" The nurse called me. I looked up and then at Jace. 

"C'mon." Jace helped me up and we followed the nurse into the doctor's office. 

"Hello Amy, great to see you again. Take a seat." Jace and I sat infront of the Doctor as he wrote some things on his computer, "Okay! What seems to be the problem?" Dr. Mattfield asked looking at me. 

"For the couple of weeks I've been feeling a little weird..." 

Dr. Mattfield looked at me and typed on his computer, "Okay, weird how? Headaches? Cravings? Mood swings? Being sick?" I nodded.

"Yes, all of them." Dr. Mattfield typed soemthing else on his computer. 

"Okay, have you been having unprotected sex?" 

My face turned red at his question, "Erm... yes?" I looked at Jace who was blushing problably as much as me. 

"Okay, I'm going to need to do a Ultra Scan. If you could lay down on the seat and lift your shirt up a little." I nodded walking over to the seat and lifted my shirt up high enough for the scan. Different things were rushing through my head that I couldn't make sense of. Jace stood next to me and took my hand. Dr. Mattfield came over with the jel and put some on my stomach. "Sorry its a little cold." He smiled at me. He ran the transducer over where the jel was. 

"Okay so it looks like your 2 weeks pregnant. Congratulations." Pregnant! I can't be pregnant! I looked over at Jace who had the same expressions as me: