Chapter 20 Discovering Secrets

Amys P.O.V

As I pulled up at Jaces house I could feel the thick atmosphere. Or was I just being paranoid? I wasn't sure. I grabbed my bags and took the keys out.

I stepped out of the car and locked it, I heard a front door open I turned around to see Robby and Brain walking out of the house.

I smiled at them and walked over to them.

"Alright Amy? Buy anything nice?" Brain teased. I rolled my eyes at him and changed the conservation.

"Is Jace home?" I asked starting to feel nervous, Robby noded.

"Yeah, he's in the living room." I was about to go in the house when Robbh stopped me.

"Amy... Jace needs to tell you something... something big. When he tells you-- don't freak out. Listen to him okay?" Why did everyone keep saying that? I just noded.

"See you later..." I said walking into the house.

I walked through the house until I got to the living room. I saw Jace sitting on the sofa with his face in his hands. Was it really that bad?

"Jace...?" I said in a small voice, not knowing what to do. "Are-- Is everything okay?" Jace looked up at me with a small smile on his face. It was fake, the smile I mean. It didn't reach his eyes.

"Can-- can you sit down?" I noded, I sat down next to Jace. I put my bags on the floor next to me. Is it the cancer? God, please don't be the cancer. I begged.

"I-- I need to tell you something... Please listen, only Robby, Brain and Jen know..." I noded letting him know that I'm listening.

Jace continued. "When I found out I had cancer when I was younger... I didn't handle it well. I--erm... I would do stupid things... very stupid things." Jace let out a sigh, he rubbed the back of his neck. "I tried to kill myself multiple times..." He was now looking at me as if to see my reaction.

His words replayed in my head. I tried to kill myself... stupid things... multiple times...

I wanted to hug him, I wanted to take the pain away. Did he still do it? Can I help him? Have the others tried to get him help? My mind was racing with thoughts.

"I--" I looked at him, his face drowned out by tears. "I would cut myself... I would starve myself for weeks... I tried drowning myself... even hanging myself--" I couldn't hear the rest. I knew it got worse.

"Jace... Please..." I realised then that I was crying to. "Please don't carry on..." I wrapped my arms around his neck, bring his shaking body to mine. My head was in the side of his neck.

"I stopped... when I met you. I realised I couldn't do it anymore... I realised how many people I was going to hurt. I stopped-- for you." I cried harder into Jaces neck. "I'm sorry..." He mumbled his arms wrapping tightly around my waist, as if he didn't, he'd lose me.

I pulled away a little looking at his face I wiped his face gently. "Don't ever be sorry Jace Stone." I said looking into his ocean blue eyes that looked so pained, so hurt. It broke my heart. A tear rolled down my cheek "You mean so much to me Jace Stone, I don't want to lose you..."

"Amy Wright, I'm in love with you..." Jace whispered so quietly I barely heard it. But I did.

"I'm in love with you two Jace Stone."

"Be my Juilet?" Jace asked.

"Only if you'll be my Romeo..."

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

An hour later I was sitting on Jaces lap, moving my finger up and down his chest. With Jaces arms wrapped around my waist.

"Jace can I ask you a question?" I asked, Jace noded.

"Shoot."

I took a deep breath "Why didn't you ever tell your parents?---Why did only Jen, Robby and Brain know?" Jaces arms got tighter around me.

"I erm--- I guess I didn't want to disappoint my parents or hurt them. Back then I was pretty selfish. I still was until I met you..." Jace put his face in my hair, breathing in.

"Robby, Brain and Jen only knew because they found the scars and also because they found me... nearly dead. I never thought about them, I never thought of the pain I put them through when they found me lifeless... I only thought about myself. Me, me, me. Constantly for years. And I hate myself for--- putting them through hell-- for making them watch me basically try and kill myself nearly every single day. They stuck by me... when everybody else lefted me to die. They didn't give up on me even when I had already given up on myself..." I kissed Jaces nose.

"I would never ever give up on you, I promise you." Jace noded.

"I know..." Jace whispered. "Angel I love you millions."

"I love you millions two..." He started kissing the side of my neck.

"Jace..." I moaned quitely. He smiled against my skin and continued to kiss my neck.

He grazed his teeth down my neck and slowly bit into my neck. At first it hurt, but as soon as Jace started sucking over the now tender skin it felt amazing. "Jace..." I moaned again. He licked at the tender skin, then kissed it and pulled away.

"To show all the guys that your mine..." Jace said playfully. An Idea poped into my head, I bite down on my bottom lip, catching Jaces attention.

"So its only fair if I show all the girls that your mine too." I smiled and followed exactly what Jace had done. After biting Jaces neck I began sucking at the sensitive skin.

"This. Is. So. Hot." Jace breathed, I giggled and continued to give him a love bite. I licked at the skin before pulling away to admire it.

I kissed Jaces nose.  "I love you Jace."

"I love you more Angel."

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Hope you are enjoying th story so far, I have loads of ideas of what I could do with the story. I just wish my story got more likes and comments but its cool because I started this story for myself to see if I could do it. 

Hooe your having a good week, mine has had its ups and downs. 

Vote, Comment and Share as it would mean the world to me. 

Stay happy,

Jo ^.^