Chapter 25 I Love you, You're Perfect.

Before starting the chapter I'd just like to say RIP Robin Williams, I can't believe a man who has been making me laugh through movies ect. since I can remember died on Moday. My thoughts are with his family and friends, this man was deeply loved by so many people. He was such amazing actor, and I completely loved Mrs Doubtfire. RIP Robin Williams x

 Chapter 25 I Love you, You're Perfect 

"Angel... we're here..." A voice that I loved said, I could hear the excitement laced in his voice.

“Five more minutes baby…” I said putting my finger to his lips to quite him but this only made him laugh.

“Come on, or I’ll tickle you…” Jace said in a teasing voice, I immediately sat up giving myself a head rush.

“I’m up!” I said after getting over the head rush, Jace laughed at me and I stuck my tongue out at him.

After Jace helping me get out of the Limo, as I was still half asleep we grabbed our bags said ‘thank you’ and ‘bye’ to Darcey and headed up the posh looking hotel. A butler took our bags as we headed into the beautiful designed hotel. We went to the reception where a man stood smiling at us.

“Bonjour, well come to Beausejour Montmare...” The man said in a thick French accent.

“Bonjour, a room for two under the name of ‘Stone’?” Jace said trying to sound posh, which wasn’t working and I had to hold back a laugh.

The man smiled at us, “Of course.” He looked on the computer and then handed us two keys. “Your room is number 213, enjoy your stay. Luke will show you to your room.” The receptionist said in a thick accent. We said ‘thank you’ and then followed who I’m guessing is Luke to the lift that had our bags.

When the lift had stopped we got out and followed Luke down the endless hallways until we got to our room ‘213’ Luke opened the door and let us go in first. The room was amazing; it was perfectly decorated and was big too. By the big window which I could see had a great view of Paris was a massive sofa. The bed was massive too and the walls were done to nice beige and light brown, all of the furniture went with the colours and it was perfect.

 “Is this to your liking?” Luke said from behind me and Jace, I nodded still looking around the beautiful room.

“This is perfect, Thank you.” Jace handed him a tip and Luke put our bags down before leaving us.

“This room is so beautiful.” I sighed looking out of the big window; the sun was just setting which made the sky turn into different beautiful colours of; Purples, reds and oranges. It was amazing.

“Not as beautiful as you…” Jace said wrapping his arms around my waist and kissed my shoulder.

I giggled, “Shut up, you goofball.”

“Only if you believe me how beautiful you are.” I shook my head a smile making its way onto my face, “Well then I won’t shut up Angel.”  

I turned around in his arms so that I was facing him, “I have an idea how to shut you up.” I wrapped my arms around his neck bringing us closer together and connected our lips; Jace kissed me back straight away. I bit the bottom of his lip and he moan a little which caused me to giggle. I pulled away slightly and said, “I told you.”

Jace frowned, “You tease…” He pouted out his bottom lip making him look really cute.

“You love me really…”I said connecting our lips for a second time. I felt my body heat up as Jace pressed his body onto mine.

“God, I love you Angel.” Jace moaned between kissing, I giggled and started walking back to where the bed was, bringing Jace with me. Our lips and bodies still touching. I fell backwards on the bed Jace lying on top of me, we pulled away just looking at each other. Trying to see what each other was thinking, my eyes wondered to Jaces lips.