Care for a dance?

"I look damn good in a suit."

Damom commented while admiring himself in the mirror. Alice, who was laying on the bed and reading book, lifted her gaze to look at him. She grimaced and shook her head, bringing her attention back to the book.

"You look... a certain way."

Damon rolled his icy eyes.

"Ouch. Why do you always attack me with your words?"

He asked sarcatically and the answer he got, held even more amount of sarcasm.

"You want me to use rocks?"

Her friendship with Damon was definitely... something.

"I'm not a bad person."

Alice said and silence fell over them as Damon ignored her. She rolled her eyes and started talking to herself.

"Noooo Alice, you're not a bad person! You're a good soul and I love you!"

➖➖➖

Alice glided into the Mikaelson mansion and suddenly she became overwhelmed with people's emotions.

This is why I don't go out, she thought.

Alice didn't had a chance to tell the Scooby Doo gang about her new-found powers, so she had to just suck it up.

The girl took a deep breath and continued her search for drinks. Instead of drinks, she made an eye contact with a person she definitely did not want to see.

Although, there aren't a lot of people she likes to see, this was the worst option from all of them.

In front of her was standing the Original hybrid in a suit, who seemed amazed by how gorgeous Alice looked.

Her strawberry blonde hair was curled to perfection and her make up was flawless. Of course, it was Caroline's masterpiece.

Matte red lipstick matched with her hair and bright green eyes.

Klaus started walking up to her with his stupidly attractive smirk and Alice held her chin high.

She didn't move because it will be obvious that she is avoiding him, which means, he will follow her even more.

Alice tried to ignore all those feelings, she was getting from the big crowd of people.
She tried to smile and look like she was having a great time, but it just looked like she grimaced.

Fake it, til you make it, right?

Klaus now stood in front of her and smiled politely.

"Good evening."

She opened her mouth to say something, but in that moment, Elijah's voice echoed through the room.

"Uh, if everyone could gather. Please."

Klaus sent her an apologetic look and strolled to the stairs, next to Elijah and the Mikaelsons.

"Welcome. Thank you for joining us. "

Blonde haired woman, Esther, joined her family on the stairs. Damon, Stefan and Alice stood next to each other and intensely looked at her.

"Do you see who I see?"

Raven head vampire asked, and the answer immediately came from the strawberry blonde.

"Yupp."

"You know whenever my mother brings our family together like this, it's a tradition for us to commence the evening with a dance. Tonight's pick is a centuries old waltz. So if all of you could please find yourselves a partner, please join us in the ball."