Frat Boy Part 2//Keith Powers

a/n: hopefully today but if not then some point this week, I'll be publishing my third imagine book. so when I do go show some love to it.

xoxoashley93

"And the Bisons score the last touchdown. They're going to the playoffs", the sport announcers scream as everyone in the crowd stood out their seats. The crowd was electric. Keith looked over at you and smiled. You gave him a shy smile back as you began to leave. As you headed down the stadium steps to leave, you felt someone tug on your arm. As you turn around, you see Keith standing behind you.

"Thanks for coming to my game to support me", He says as he smiles at you. His beautiful brown eyes lit up as he talked to you. My heart felt like it was gonna pound out my chest because it was beating so fast. I could barely focus on the words that were coming out his mouth because of how good-looking he was.

He grabbed your arm again and dragged you down the steps quickly, almost making you fall flat on your face. He takes you to the locker room and tosses you down on the couch softly. You giggle as your body bounces on the couch. He scanned your entire body with his lust filled eyes.

He kneeled down to kiss you while stroking his semi-hard member. As you moaned, he used the opportunity to let his tongue roam around your mouth.He ripped off your dress quickly to show that you had on no panties nor bra. He gave you a smirk and licked his lips.

"Making it easy for daddy huh", he chuckles before running his thick finger up and down your slit. You moaned at the touch of him. Your body yearned for his touch. Your back arched and your hips bucked up as he slipped a finger into your heat. He moved further in between your legs and put your legs onto his shoulders.

His tongue ran through your folds, painfully slowly. He moaned against you, which made you feel like you were on cloud-nine. His motions got faster and faster as he began to devour you.

"Shit Keith, just like that", you moaned out as you both locked eyes. It was as if he was a lion and you were his prey. He slipped two fingers into your wet pussy and began to finger you. His wrist twisting with every hand movement while sucking on your clit. Your eyes rolled back into your head as you felt your first orgasm approach. While you rode out your first orgasm, Keith's lips remained attached to your 'pearl'.

Keith stood up on his knees and aligned himself with your wet entrance. You moaned in anticipation and bucked your hips up eagerly. He chuckled before bending down to kiss you on your lips. He caught you off guard by slowly slipping himself into you. You gasped as you felt his thick member slip inside you. He was not even half way inside of you yet.

His strokes started of slow so that you could adjust to his size. He was the biggest you'd been with before. He began to pick up his pace until he was balls deep inside of you. He moaned as he felt you pulsate around his member. Every stroke you felt, you moaned. He was making sure that you felt all of him.

The sounds of your moans, his groans, and the both of y'all's skin slapping against each other filled the locker room. He licked and kissed the 'hot spot' on your neck as your moans grew louder.  The knot in your stomach approach as well as your second orgasm.

"Cum for me baby girl, you know you want to", he moaned into your ear. His gruff voice enough to send you over the edge as you had your second orgasm. You could feel that he was close to because you felt his thrusts get sloppier and slowed down. Within a few more strokes, he pulled out and released himself.

"Damn that was amazing", you said as you laid back. He smiled at you before tossing you your dress and putting his clothes on.

"Come on let's go celebrate with the rest of the team".