12

After school Luke drove you home from school and you both went upstairs in your room and watched a movie.

"Hey babe what movie you wanna watch?"you asked Luke.

"Anything you wanna watch cupcake"

"Ok what about.......mean girls?"

"Oh my god yes!!!!! You know I love that movie!"

"Yes I know i love that movie to!"

About 5minutes later you were cuddled on the couch in your room watching 'mean girls'.

You got on his lap and started kissing his neck. It quickly turned into a heated make out session and he began taking your shirt off. It was off and he pushed you into your back on the couch so he was on top. He began taking his shirt off. He began kissing your neck making you moan his name.

"Babe we haven't even got to the good stuff yet! Shhhh before Michael comes in!"

All you could was nod. He started kissing down your belly button he undid the clasp on your bra. He started sucking on your left breast. Then he took off you pants along with your underwear. He put 2 fingers inside you. Then you motioned for him to take his pants off. He did as you wanted.

"I'm- I'm kinda scared lukey......I'm a virgin."you said.

"Awww babe it's ok it hurts at first then it mostly pleasure I promise baby I would never hurt you!"Luke said.

"Ok I'm ready"

"You sure we can stop."

"I'm sure"

"Ok just wanted to make sure Yup were ok with this."

He took his pants riff along with his boxers. You saw his dick shoot up.

He leaned in to you looking at you to make sure you were still ok with this. You nodded and proceeded. He push slowly into you. It hurt like a bitch you just lied there biting your lip. Luke noticed then mouthed the words 'im sorry'. A little while later the pain began to fade away over coming with pleasure. You moaned and .ge began going deeper. About half an hour later you stopped and Luke laid down next you.

" I love you Haley" Luke said as he kissed your forehead.

"I love you to, lukey"

Luke got up and put his clothes back on. You put on an old shirt that went to your mid thigh. You put underwear on but not a bra. Luke noticed and he smirked. You sat down on the couch. He put his arm around you snugglung into his chest.

* sorry it took so ling to update I was busy. Hope ya like it. Btw this was my best friends idea.*