11

The next morning you woke up so happy and full of energy. Luke was going to pick you up and take you to school today. You got out of bed and went straight to your closet. Hmmm what to wear. You pulled out a black lace cover up tank top with a white under tank top, skinny jeans, and black converses. You went to the bathroom to straighten your hair. Gwen you were done you brushed your teeth. You went downstairs ti get ssomething to eat. You reached down on the bottom cabinet to get the cereal. You suddenly felt someone slap your ass. You automatically knew it was Luke. You stood up turned around and put your hands around his neck.

"Hey lukey"you said

"Hey cupcake"

"Why do you call me that?"

"Cause your short and sweet"

"Awww"

"Yup"

He then placed both hands on your hips and lifted you onto the counter. He put both his hands on either side of your face and kissed you passionately. He put his tongue in your mouth fighting for dominance. He broke from the kiss and said

"Baby we're gonna be late for school."

"Ugh....ok we'll Finnish later"

-------------------------------------------------------

Luke pulled into the parking lot of school. You both got out of the car and walked hand in hand, your fingers intertwined, into school. Everybody stared at the two of you as you walked through the halls. You and Luke were in the middle of the hallway when Luke stooped walking got in front of you and kissed you passionately. As you both were making out everybody stared.

Luke broke the kiss and started walking again hand in hand. Throughout the day all the classes you didn't have together you missed him so much but he made up fir it by walking with you to every class. At lunch you sat with his friends and they treated you like they'd known you forever. Calum was sitting there along with Ashton and they both smiled at how you guys were and happier you were with each other.

"I'm glad you guys are happier and not depressed anymore." Ashton said

"We are to thanks you guys for getting us back together!" He said as he kissed you softly.