chapter fifteen : the exorcism

They started muttering Latin words from the Bible . "Crux sancti patris bendedicti  crux sancta sit mihi lux Non Draco sit mihi dux.  We all were in the room  when suddenly a cupboard was about to fall on me when John called me ELIZAAAA!!!! . The cupboard fell on me all of them looked at me I said continue don't stop. I got up . The exorcists father and I continued  VADE RETRO SATANA!!!  NUM quam suade mihi vana .  When the exorcists said these words loud screeches were heard from all over the room because of the cupboard falling on me my head nose and the corner of my mouth started to bleed heavily .I didn't care.  A shotgun reloaded and was shot in the direction of the male exorcist he jumped out in time we continued sunt Mala quae libas ipse venena  bibasAll the things in the room started to go in circles . The  voices said  now all of you are going to die here . A table hit me in my chest i was gasping for breath a spirit came and seized my throat preventing me to breath I was still muttering the Latin verses  .The male exorcist shouted unholy spirits I condemn you back to hell!!!! .  Every thing dropped down. My lungs were filled with air I was coughing . Every one gathered around me to see if I was okay I coughed and spited blood out and gave them a wicked smile . They All were shocked to see me okay after all of the things hitted me and I was nearly killed by the spirits.  I got up brushed my clothes wiped my face and stopped my bleeding from my head . All of them said that are you okay ? I said yes . They were surprised to see me okay. I bandaged myself and went to assure If the others were okay. They all seemed fine I went to the exorcists and thanked them . And asked if they got hurted they said no. The female exorcist held my hands and gazed upwards and said oh . Calmly like she found out anything  . I asked her she said you will have a strong future ahead . And your life changed because of something today . She gave me a kind smile and said go check after your fiancee . I said how did she knew . But she told me to go  look for John my lip was still bleeding .I ran towards John he was worried about me . He came towards me and hugged me and he was crying I said I'm okay . But you are not I said why I'm in front of you he wiped the blood coming from the corner of my lip I smiled . He smiled too he leaned me in for  a kiss I kissed him . We went looking for lookin for sir sabers . He said finally  I feel free . I said we all are free . He got up ms Elizabeth are you alright I said I'm fine sir I have that much strengthhh. ........ I fainted in John's arms . The last word I heard were ms Eliza. .... when i got up the everyone was around me . I got up . Every one had a sigh of relieve . The girl has some nerves because most of our patients die after being attacked by furniture and a wooden 7 feet cupboard with heavy utensils fell on her and she didn't even fainted but she got up safely and had strength in her   . I looked around who said this the exorcists were having a doctor in the car in case something goes wrong. I said thank you .well. why did I faint after so long .? He said its complicated . You didn't faint exactly . It is like the spinal cord gave your brain to sleep . It isn't serious. I asked so for how long was I sleeping? He said three minutes.  Girl you need some rest . I said I was fine I got up and changed my clothes.  My friends who weren't actually familiar with Latin asked what were you and the exorcists saying  ? I said shall I translate ? They said yes well.... it means the cross our holy father Benedict . May the holy cross be my light . May the dragon never be my guide .  When the exorcists screamed after I got attacked meant  step back Satan!  What you offer me Is evil ! Drink the poison  yourself !. Katy said woah those are some strong words when did you learn them ? I said when I was seven . John hugged me knowing that I was well. He said never do this again to me ! I was nearly dying  inside when you fainted !I said don't worry dear .