chapter three: blood .....blood

He suddenly let me go and started to be shy I whispered don't worry . We all started to get ready I did my morning routine like brush, do make up and change clothes . I then prayed to God :o God ! Alas two souls are met thank you I thank you with all my heart and soul. Please protect our love and take it to as far as possible amen I didn't pay attention to any thing until our classmate Natalie screamed we all rushed to her and saw blood everywhere my feet froze John was beside me he comforted me . And only 16 students remained and all the staff acted and behaved normal I was shocked . Our classes started. It was miss Diana's class . Navi was staring at the Graves that could clearly be seen from our class . Our teacher told her to pay attention to her book . Without thinking she said miss please explain us the history of this college dead silence spread then she replied this is an English literature class not a history class ! Now all of you open your books to page number 216 and highlight and summarize lexi and kelly's conversation . That felt weird it seemed like no one wanted to pay attention and interest to the history of this damn college. We decided to do some investigation of our own . After class John came to me and said is every thing OK ? I said because how of my morning started........ I became silent . John said if you don't like me then it's okay I said because of how my morning started I was thinking all day about you . He was happy to her that and said this you will always be my first and last love . After hearing that I jumped into his arms and kissed him . He kissed back I said I love you ♡ we hugged each other for some time and then I said do you wanna sleep with me again but not as my friend . As my love . He nodded yes and I couldn't help it but I smiled after that I saw him happy all day . I was delighted to see him happy 😊 . After that I daydreamed all day and couldn't wait for the night to fall.