chapter seven: the interrogation

When I woke up I got ready and John woke up too he cupped his hands on my cheeks and gave me a gentle kiss I said that are you fine? He said he doesn't care about himself. Whenever you are fine so am I . I asked naughtily what would happen to me? He pinched my nose gently and shake it and replied o you naughty little mess after all the lectures me and John decided to go and interrogate the principal about his sons . We went in to the principals office he was looking at a picture he suddenly put it down expecting that we wouldn't notice but we already noticed the principal said what can I do to help u ? We said well we need some answers so reply honestly please at first he was in shock but then he agreed yes than ask me the questions I'll reply them honestly me and John looked at each other for a moment but then we asked him are u married he said why?yes we asked how were your sons killed?
He didn't reply but then he said in an accident my son's and their girls were all together I wasn't home a group of bandits came in and killed them we asked wasn't your wife home? He said she had passed away when the kids were 15 year old we said that we were sorry for him and may all of their souls rest in peace he thanked us for out sincerity we said it's okay and now we have 2 go so excuse us we held each others hands when suddenly he pushed me to the side as if there was something in front of us he pushed me against the wall and said if I was okay I assured him that I was fine he kissed me and I kissed him back we kissed each other till we had to leave each other forcefully I always want u to be fine Eliza . Please If I don't survive this live on for me ... ...said John I was in a state of shock and I slapped him mildly before he knew what happened I was hugging him his hands were in mid air and then he hugged me back I warned him never say this again God has a fate for us he hugged me and kissed me on the forehead he said I wouldn't leave u alone love . I reassured him that I wouldn't either leave him .