Stuck with you

Asia -

How could I be so stupid ? I thought . I decided to go somewhere I hadn't been in a long time . My mothers grave .

It took me a while to find it since she didn't have a tombstone . When I got there tears started flooding .

" hey ma , it's your daughter . Asia . I miss you so much . And everyday I regret not listening to you . I would trade the cars , clothes Everything to have you here ma . I'm sorry . I love you ma . " with that I got up and left .

2 weeks later -

I had been staying at a hotel provided by the police department . A few of Rich's guys are after me . They've been following me around so the police department is ordering a temporary body gaurd .

Let's just see how this goes .

Snapping me from my thoughts my phone rang .

" hello ? " I answered .

" Ms. Smith this is officer Dan Mitchell . I was calling to inform you that we've sent you a personal body gaurd until the further suspects have been placed in custody . "

" alright thank you " I replied .

He continued rambling as there was a knock on the door . I looked through the peep hole and saw the last person I wanted to see .... Reagan !

Reagan -

It's been a week since I got out the hospital and my boss assigned me to a project to watch after some girl . I pulled up to the hilton hotel and proceeded to the room . I can't even function thinking about Asia .

I knocked on the door and stood there waiting patiently . When the door opened my heart dropped . Asia stood there with tears in her eyes she slowly backed away as I walked towards her . She took off running .

" Asia ? Hear me out ! " I said closing the door and following her . She went into the bathroom and closed the door .

" Asia , look I'm sorry " I said .

no answer !

" Asia , just talk to me ! " I said .

still no answer .

" I took two fucking bullets for you and you can't even talk to me . You at least owe me that . " I said in anger .

" owe you ? I don't owe you shit . I didn't ask you to kiss me nor give me your money . I damn sure ain't ask you to take two fucking bullets for me ! " she yelled opening the door with force zooming past me .

" you right . You didn't . I did it because I care about you ! But you to damn selfish to know that ! " I responded .

" You care about me ? You lied to me and you except me to give you a fuckin pat on the back . No . It don't work like that . Just continue doing your fucking job ! " she said .

" maybe rich was right for beating yo ass ! " as soon as the words left my mouth I wanted to take it back . I looked in her eyes and saw hurt and anger . Shit ! I was mad at myself . Now She was never gonna be with me .

" really Rae ? " she ran off in the bedroom crying locking the door .

For about 45 minutes I tried to get her to open the door . But no answer . I sat on the floor and knocked until my arm got tired and my eyes became heavy and were forced shut ......

Vote . Comment . Follow .