"Master, your meals have been properly prepared while the young masters leave for their vacation. I've packed plenty of blood bags within the cart as well as anything else you might need." I announced, rolling the cart up beside Kornelius, who was sitting like a lump in his computer chair again, gazing at the screen. I frowned, slightly confused by the pornographic images on his computer. He didn't seem to have a reaction to the men that were entertwined in positions that would give the Kama Sutra a run for their money.

"Sir?" I asked calmly. Kornelius' eyes slid over to look at me, our eyes locking for a split moment before he looked away.

"If I ordered you to do this, would you do it?" He asked, pressing his finger against the plasma monitor over the image of a man forcing something into his anus while choking on a ball gag. I almost laughed, but managed to keep my pokerface.

"I'm afraid I cannot comply with your request, Master." I answered, letting go of the cart to take a step back. Kornelius snapped his eyes at me, turning in his chair far enough so that he was facing me completely.

"What sort of servant doesn't do as he's told? You were hired for a reason." He stated in aggravation. He wasn't angry because he was horny and couldn't get the attention he wanted. He was angry that I wasn't doing what I was told. However, Kornelius was not the master I served.

The master I served was Gavin and if Gavin had asked me such a thing, I'd have to comply, but this was his father. His backstabbing, cruel, power-hungry father asking me to do something dirty like that, simply so he could degrade me. Little did he know that I'd had plenty done to me as well as Kasper's nightmares tossed in to be the icing on my cake. I resisted the urge to smile at Kornelius as I bowed.

"My apologizes, Master." I replied before standing up straight again.

"Take the blood out." Kornelius ordered, rising from his seat. I paused at the end of the bed, turning halfway around to cock my head at him.

"I'm afraid I cannot--"

"You can and you will. Gavin is not the authority in this household. I am. You will do as you are told or you will find yourself in a situation worse than the ones on my screen." Kornelius sneered, taking hold of the handle on the cart. I stared at him flatly, turning to face him fully.

"My apologizes, Master, but I cannot comply with your request. Master Gavin has ordered that I tend to your needs. You are mentally incapable of making your own decisions at this time." I answered, making Kornelius twitch.

"Insulting your master isn't a very smart thing to do. How about if I ordered you to stand still? Would you do that or is that too difficult?" He challenged, but it was hardly offensive as I stood there, unmoving as I watched him.

"And what purpose would that serve, Master?" I asked as he took a step toward me. My stomach churned as my blood began to kick into overdrive through my veins. I focused on Kornelius' angry expression as he approached me and I refused to move. He ordered me to stand still and I saw no real danger in it, until he parted his lips to reveal his fangs.

"Let me bite you." Kornelius ordered. I took a step back.

"I cannot--"

"You can! Stop doing this to me! Both of you! I want to die! I've been on this planet long enough! I've seen the preachings of Jesus Christ! I've seen the fall of the Roman Empire! I've watched the Mongols trample through Asia! I've witnessed the burnings of the Salem witches! I was alive when the Constitution was written! I was there for both World Wars! I can't stand this anymore! I want to die!" Kornelius' voice shook the room and made my brain rattle in my head, making me flinch for a moment before I took another step back to avoid his anger, his breathing ragged now.