After finishing up with Joshua's makeup, she moves on to Vernon who is waiting patiently by the door of the studio, eyes glued to his phone.. She shoots him a text, earning a smiles from him as he sees the message. He strolls on over to the bench and takes a seat. Joshua has already wandered off out into the hallway. Eun claps her hands together, "what do you want today? Something light?" She questions. Vernon nods, "yeah nothing to dramatic. But still make me look striking," he winks at her in the mirror. She giggles, "plain and sophisticated it is." Vernon sits with his hands in his lap, "did you say something to Josh? He left looking...pissed." She has noticed his anger, but hasn't been able to deduce why. "I didn't say anything, I went to get something and when I came back...I don't know but he didn't look happy." Vernon bites his lip, "I'll talk to him later." Eun picks up a brush, "please do, let me know what he says." He gives Eun a thumbs up, "you got it."

Issi pulls on her exercise leggings and top. Her lifts her legs and feet to make contact with her butt and huffs. She exits t
he room and then the dorm. By her watch, that was usually a few minutes off, it's eleven in the morning, prime time for jogging away her thoughts. Even though she planned to take a day off, she wasn't going to sit by idly and do nothing. Granted, she had watched a movie before deciding that it was in her best interest to be active in her down time. Eun had let her know the other day that she was finally being introduced to Seventeens pre-existing fans, she's happy for Eun. In this way she's finally confirming her place in the group. As she jogs through the streets her mind wanders to her discussion with Felix. Even though he's sto young, he still gives advice worthy of the Nobel peace prize. She's at ease, but still unsure about her own feelings. This morning she had woken to an empty dorm, everyone had vacated and not bothered to wake her. In a way she was grateful to have gotten an extra couple hours of sleep. One thought still haunted her, she keep thinking of what might happen if she doesn't learn all their dances before times up. Starting with 'No More Dream', she plays each songs choreography and quickens her pace.

Eun stands alone in the studio, picturing the choreography that Joshua and herself perfected together. She won't  dance today, she was told not to, but she will sing. She loves the idea that her first impression on them will be sharing her voice and creation with the fans. She can't wait to see the boys perform once more. As if in cue, the rowdy group of boys she's grown to adore pile into the room followed by Jonathan and the CEO, her father. Eun's breathing quickens a little at the sight of him. Although he hasn't told her personally, Jonathan has earlier spilled the beans. The boys made a line, Jihoon and Minghao slipping in beside her. The CEO grins, "Nice to see you again everybody, I assume that you all know what's happening today but I'll run through it again anyway. First we'll do a taping of the dance you learnt, or I hope you did, at a park nearby. Second, at the same location, we'll do a taping to introduce Min-Ji to the group, announce your debut date and also celebrate Christmas. Sound good?"
"Ye!" they all chant.  He nods in approvement, "great, there's two vans waiting out front for you all." The group smiles, happy to be getting some extra legroom than normal. "I'd like to speak to Min-Ji, the rest of you can go wait outside." Jonathan gives Eun a nod before leaving the studio. She's left alone in the room her father. He gestures for her to come closer, she etched forward, leaving a metre of distance between them. "After filming today I wish for you to accompany me somewhere," he offers. She blinks a few times, wondering exactly what he has planned for her. "Of course, I'd be happy to," she puts on a fake smile, making sure to hide the confusion that clouds her mind. "You'd better get going," he says, turning to the side and extending his hand. "Right, thank you," she says walking out of the studio. She shoves her hands into the pockets of her jacket. The man certainly has his way with things. In her current position, Eun can't  possibly deny him anything. Knowing her relationship with him didn't make it any easier. She doesn't have an agenda with him, doesn't want one. Even though her father was now tied to her career, she won't put anything into their relationship, anymore than she must anyway. He is yet to speak with her about the matter and hasn't a clue that she's aware of what's going on. Eun slips through the front door and out onto the street. She spies Joshua climbing into one of the vans, a sullen expression on his face. Something was wrong, no doubt about it. The door closed behind him, leaving the other van as her only option, she assumes. Jihoon calls out to her from the other van, waving her over to him. She smiles and walks over, reminding herself to watch her ankle. Jihoon offers a hand to her, she takes it and climbs into the van. 

The group arrives at the venue, about a minute apart. Eun steps out of the van with help from a shy Mingyu. The park is a subtle green shade spotted with glistening droplets of water. Large trees spot the green field, their branches baren save for a few surviving leaves. There aren't any flowers, to be expected in the winter months. Eun smiles gleefully, taking a deep breath in to savour the cool and cold air. Staff pile out of the another two cars and usher the artists further into the clearing, arriving at a concrete slab where Eun assumes they'll be filming on. Eun assists the staff in carrying equiptment and organising the boys. She glances at Vernon, wondering if he had been able to speak to Joshua. He nods and mouths 'later'. Joshua still has a drained appearance, his eyebrows knotted and skin slightly pale. The makeup she had applied earlier had made his skin a little lighter, but from what she can see, it isn't the makeup that's making him appear washed out. A staff member caries a chair over and places it a few feet from Eun and hands her a microphone. She takes it, smiling a thanks. The members all assist staff with setting up. Eun takes a seat after being reassured that there's nothing more for her to do. Two speakers and a series of cameras face Eun, ready to begin the taping. The boys all find their spots in the formation they had discussed and rehearsed the day before. A staff member uses his fingers to count them in, 3, 2, 1. The music starts, and the boys begin executing the choreography. Eun holds the microphone up and lets her voice escape through her lips. "Every night I look up to the sky."
She pulls just the right expression as she sings, and the boys do the same. Eun spends a third of the time with her eyes closed, another third looking at the cameras and the last third looking over at the boys. As a part of her training at Big Hit, she was taught acting and how to use her face properly. It was a tedious process but now she can use it. The music fades out along with her voice. The staff members with free hands all clap and applaud. The crew ask for a few minutes to review the footage. Vernon stalks over to Eun and squats down, "I talked to him earlier this morning while you were alone. He said something about V from BTS and that other guy...Jung—something or rather," he says. Eun's eyes widen, "Jungkook?"
"Uh yeah that's the guy," he nods, "ring a bell?"
She sighs, "he's my ex."
His forehead creases, "and what about V?"
"He's...a friend."
"Oh okay. Well that's all I can remember, sorry."
"No, no it's fine. Thank you."
"You're welcome," he beams and walks off. Eun shakes her head and walks up to the camera crew, catching a sneak peak at their performance. She can't hide a smile while she watches. The director gives the thumbs up and calls the other staff to set up the second taping.

Hey guys!!
I am so mega sorry for not updating on time I've been super busy! To half make up for it, this chapters 2200 words, so it's a bit on the long side but I hope y'all enjoyed😎
Thanks
Ruby💖💖