Clean-Up Crew Gone Wrong.

Começar do início

"Caroline. Kiera. Let them go, Alaric." She hissed.

He gestures to us.

"Free them yourself." She walks slowly over to me and gives me a look at warning before trying to remove the silver.

But Alaric rushes over and digs it deeper in my hand. I let out a muffled scream and Elena jumps up.

"You said that you would let them go." Elena presses.

"How many times do I have to tell you, Elena stop trusting vampires!" He shouted.

I sighed and looked at Caroline. She was crying and in a lot of pain.

I nodded to her, signaling what I was gonna do. She didn't try to object so I closed my eyes and focused on her pain.

Her pain, along with mine forced me to let out a scream.

Caroline sighed in relief but Alaric walked over to her again.

I gave her a look, telling her to act like she was in pain, or he'd know it was me.

He walked over and took of her gag, soaking it in vervain again.

"No, please don't." Caroline begged.

"This keeps the vervain in her system. It's like inhaling razor blades with every breath." He placed it on her mouth again but instead of her screaming out in pain I did.

Than he walks over to me.

"Did you know a shapeshifters weakness is pepper spray?" He asked Elena.

He took off my gag and I sobbed.

"Alaric please." I begged.

"I found that out a couple weeks ago. Really came in handy for today. I kept my bottles of it in here." He placed it back over my mouth.

"Just in case she turned on us." He finished. I was groaning and stomping my foot.

" why are you doing this?" Elena asked placing her hand on my arm.

"To make it easier on you when you put them out of their misery."

"What? No!"

"Isn't this what you wanted, Elena? For me to teach you how to kill a vampire well, here's a vampire and here's a shape shifter. Kill them."

"This isn't what I want." Elena cried.

"Of course it is. You even told me you didn't like what your best friend was turning in to..." I looked at her in hurt.

"That's why you agreed to help with that ritual with Esther. You knew she would've died trying to kill the rest of them, but you didn't care."

I started to breathe heavy and avoid Elena's gaze.

Why would she do that to me. After everything I've done for her. After all this time. She would just let me die like that. But if it was someone else, Bonnie, Stefan, Damon. She would do everything in her nature to help them.

"Why are you doing this?" Elena asks.

"Because you need me. Because you're an 18-year-old girl without parents or guardians or any sense of right and wrong anymore."

"Look at you. How is this right?"

"She's a murder." He justifies. " she told me she killed someone and liked it. How is that right? See, your parents lead to counsel. It was their life's mission to keep this town safe. They were six months dead before you undid it all."

"You don't know anything about them."

"Why, am I wrong? Do you actually that they'd be proud of you? If you don't side with the humans, you're just as bad as them." He said looking between Caroline and I.

"Now kill her. Or I'll do it for you. And I'll make it hurt." He adds.

He grabbed her up and made her stand in front of Caroline. She reversed and went to stab him instead.

"I thought I taught you better, Elena."he scolded.

"You did."

She reaches up and slams the vervain glass on his face before turning to us. She took to pencils out of Caroline and then the silver out of me.

I groaned and took off my gag before speeding out of the door.

Finally I turned, thinking of Elena before someone grabbed me and covered my mouth.

"It's okay. You're okay. I've got you. You're safe."

I sigh and let out a sob and wrap my arms around him.

He instantly hugged me back tightly. He pulls back and grabs my face in his hands.

"Go home. I'll be back in a bit, okay?" He asks. I hesitate but he lightly shakes me.

"Go home. Don't stop." He demands. I sigh and lay my forehead against his.

Than I run off to his house, locking the doors and picking up the phone to call Kol.