"What the fuck?" Vixen growled in our head. "You can't seriously be jealous while our mate is sitting right next to us, are you fucking crazy, she feels everything you feel." She whimpered in my head as our mate left the dining hall.

I stood and excused myself before following her out of the room. "Amelia hey, wait." I reached out and gripped her elbow before she got further away. It looked back but it wasn't like that this time who could blame her, I had been caught numerous of times in compromising positions with Taylor so I couldn't blame her for thinking it was anything else, hell even Vixen thought it.

"For What Rose, Huh so I can watch and feel how you feel about those two in there." She yanked her arm from my hold, turning to look at me as she crossed her arms. I could feel how upset she was about the whole thing, sadness filled her eyes.

"I— it's not—" she cut me off by lifting a hand to stop me up.

"It's not like that right? Or it means nothing right?" She interjected, her eyes reddening while she held back the tears. "Are you forgetting that I can feel everything you feel Rose because I do, I feel and I see. You don't see what this is doing to my wolf, to me? I feel unwanted, unworthy of being your mate. Why couldn't you have just pretended like you never found me in that beat down diner, you should have left me alone. You obviously don't want us so why did you bring me here? Is it because of what your first mate did to you? Am I paying for his mistakes? Doing what he did to you to me?" At this point she was crying, tears rolled down her cheeks. "It isn't fair!"

I didn't know what to say, my chest tightened and my body reacted to her tears. I moved closer to her and wrapped my arms around her, awkwardly. "Shh, it's okay..." I soothed, pulling back and pressing my lips against her forehead. I pulled back to look down at her. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I really tired to do that, you don't understand how hard I tried." I cupped her cheeks between my palms.

"What do you mean?" She sniffled, wiping at her cheeks.

"At the diner, that wasn't the first time we met." I spoke, staring down at her. "I was in Canada on business but I had a spell that hid my scent, I'm one of the most notorious Alpha's in the United States so I have a lot of people after me. I passed that diner for many days when I caught your scent, I fought and argued with my wolf. I stalked you for a full week before I made my mind up to claim you." I bit my lower lip nervously, it was the truth. I had caught her scent and went into the filthy place, watched as she ran around with orders. She even took mine but she was in such a hurry that she didn't even acknowledge my presence.

"What made your mind up?" She asked me curiously obvious in her tone.

"I don't know, one minute I was outside the diner ready to leave and never come back but the next thing i knew I was standing in front of you." I said, honestly. "Those feelings back there... in that room filled with alpha's and their mate, I felt jealous and envious of what they had and then when Adam found his mate in Taylor...—"

She tries to move away but I held her in place. "You like her and it made you jealous that someone else was touching on her.." she trailed off, sadness filling her voice once more.

"No, God no! I was jealous that a prick like him gets to be happy while I'm preventing myself from trying to be with you. I want what he was about to have and that made me jealous." I dropped my hands and run my fingers through my hair, I didn't like showing this side of me but she made me feel things I didn't want to admit. "You're right, I haven't been fair to you and it's because I'm scared shitless that I'll fall in love with you and something bad will happen to ruin it. I've been through heartbreak with my ex and it wasn't something I could wish on my worst enemy."

Her jaw slacked as she stared at me with something I haven't seen before but it made me weak. My whole body felt warm and shall I say it? Fuzzy as hell. "That was so —" she was interrupted when we were being called back into the dinning hall.

"Let's finish this later?" I asked, taking a hold on her hand and leading her back into the dining hall where all eyes turned to us.

"So it is true, Rose you found your second mate?" My uncle smirked and cheered.

"You're embarrassing me!" I hissed, taking my seat and making sure that I was as close to Amelia as possible. "So let's talk about plans and how we'll handle this, any ideas?"

"Yeah, let's just kick their asses and be done with it." Adam turned from where he stood. He draped an arm over Taylor's shoulder and lead her to where he sat.

"That's ridiculous Adam, we need a plan." I remarked, shaking my head. This was going to be along night. "Focus, we shouldn't take this lightly. I'm sure some of you have lost a few wolfs over the last few weeks. We can't keep letting this happen. Uncle have you organized a meeting with the vampire king?"

"Yes, we are to meet tomorrow when the witches come." He informed me. "This a problem for him too, we must all maintain the balance so he will be here in the morning so do let your warriors know."

"Alright, good." I glanced around the table at each one of the alpha's in this room. "This will be hard but we must come together for this war. We don't know who we are fighting because I believe they have something we don't."

"And what's that?" Richard, an Alpha from the south asked.

"A goal." My uncle leaned forward and began to speak to us.

We spent the next few hours discussing plans and training schedules for the next few weeks. I couldn't shake the feeling off that something bad was going to happen.  The feeling of nervousness and anxiousness filled me, that is until I felt Amelia's hand resting on my leg, glancing over at her. She gave me a reassuring smile that set my whole body at ace. 

No matter what happened, I wasn't going to let anything bad happen to this person next to me.

I had this finished a few days ago but I got distracted with something.

Have you ever strolled through Wattpad and Just stumble upon a gem? And been like what the fuck, this is so good? No just me. Cool. Laters.