Interview 2:

It was the February 5th and Little Mix had the first interview for their new album "Thank U, Next". They were really excited but also nervous because they knew they would get questions that had nothing to do with the album, the Seungri situation for example.

The first journalist  came up to ask the girls a question:

"What was the inspiration behind the album and how did you come up with the concepts for 7 Rings and Break up with your girlfriend, I'm bored?"

"The inspiration for the album came from us as women becoming more mature and preferring this sound over other things. Becoming mature means we experience things like love and sex, stuff like that. It doesn't mean that we don't like doing those cute, younger type concepts but we can't do them forever. We can't be 35 and still singing "Wings." Hellia explains, people chuckling at the end bit of her speech.

"How we came up with Thank U Next was we were watching things like 'Mean Girls' and other iconic movies. And I was like "Hey, we should do that for an MV." Since Thank U Next was the song we needed an MV for so I started explaining what I wanted to the director and the girls, they were just like 'let's do it!' Ellie explained.

"And I came up with 7 Rings. It's kind of like a badass bitch type song to make you feel confident. So obviously we need a badass type video to go with it. Some of the scenes in the video like when we are together, are suppose to symbolise that women together are stronger and that we can stand our ground." Tate said. The next journalist came up ask a question.

"Do you think that all of the groups will break up eventually? Little Mix, T-ara, Sixth Sense and EXID like Orange Caramel did?"

"Firstly, Orange Caramel has not disbanded, just on a hiatus." Maya says calmly, but gives the journalist her best death stare.

"That is true. But I mean disbanding is kind of inevitable, I want to have a family one day and I can't really do that whilst I'm dancing onstage in stiletto heels 5 times a week. However I want us to stay together for as long as we can and decide to stop music when we want to. We will still be friends forever though." Hellia says.

"Who is the member that gets the most attention from guys?"

"Not really about our album but-"

"Shush, Maya! I would say the top three are Hwasa, Maya and Ellie. All of us do, but you know since I'm kind of weird, I don't get it as much as the others." Hellia sighs.

"Oh my God, we can't go to events with Ellie without being stopped by like 5 guys before we get to our seats!" Tate exclaims, making people laugh.

"It's not that bad." Ellie says.

"It is!" Her three group members say in unison making everyone laugh. They answered some more questions before getting down to the last question.

"Tate, did you know anything about Seungri's scandal before it was revealed to the public? How do you feel about it now?" The journalist asked. Tate looks down in discomfort as her smile disappears. Ellie and Maya notice but Hellia said something before they could do anything.

"What does that have to do with our album?"

"It doesn't but-" the journalist says before Hellia cuts them off.

"Than don't ask those types of questions." Hellia says giving the journalist a glare.

"But Tate might know something that we and the police don't?"

"Don't accuse my friend of doing anything let alone something illegal. We are here to talk about our album and not the mistakes of someone else. So if any of you other journalists have any questions about that, we are not answering them!" Hellia yells out to the audience of journalists.

"I don't know anything and I'm not friends with Seungri anymore, I haven't been for a while. I'm horrified by his actions and am sending my condolences to the victims. I hope they get the justice they deserve and I hope the people in the wrong get a good punishment." Tate says calmly but quietly into the mic. The girls finish the interview and all get into the van to go back to the dorms. Once they do, Tate heads straight upstairs and slams her door shut. They give her some time to calm down before Hellia goes and knocks on Tate's door.

"Come in." Tate says quietly but loud enough for Hellia to hear. She walks in to see Tate's head in her pillow and her body sprawled out on the bed. Hellia moves her legs so she can sit down and starts rubbing her back.

"Tate?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah," Tate sighs cutting herself off. She flips over onto her back and looks up at the younger girl.

"I just don't get why people think I was involved."

"I know, it's stupid to assume that everyone associated with Seungri would have known about the distruction he caused on himself. But people are assholes and will think that. Just let it be, what you did at the interview was really brave T, and I'm proud of you eonnie." Hellia smiles at Tate as she finishes talking.

"I'm older, I'm the one who's suppose to be giving you advice!" Tate says pulling Hellia into a hug which she gladly accepts.

"Maybe another time, now junk food and movie night?" Hellia asks Tate.

"Of course." Tate responds.