Pentagon Dorm Pt. 2

Hellia arrives back from the store with a lot of goods like chocolate, lollies, popcorn, chips and salsa and ice cream. She puts the back on the bench and turns to open the cupboard only before hearing rustling of the plastic bag. She turns back around to be met by Shinwon looking at her wide eyed with the chocolate in his hand. He quickly hides it behind his back and shoots Hellia the biggest smile he can muster. Hellia stink eyes Shinwon before walking over to him.

"Give it back." Hellia says in a monotone voice holding out her hand, staring Shinwon in the eye.

"Give what back Hellia?" He asks with a fake dumb founded look on his face.

"You know what." Hellia says, the tone of her voice oozing irritation.

"You're going to have to be more specific there Lia, I've stolen a handful of things from you in the past 13 years." Shinwon says smirking, seeing what she will do next.

"Shinwon, I bought you some of your favourite ice cream at the store being the kind person that I am, but I will not hesitate to eat it all right now in front of you if you do not give me that chocolate back." Hellia states, a sickly sweet smile painted on her face. Shinwon's smirk immediately drops and he hands Hellia the chocolate so fast that she almost dropped it. He then sped walked out of the kitchen and back into his room.

"Thank you!" Hellia yells directing it towards Shinwon. The door opens and in comes E'Dawn, Kino and Yeo One. Hellia greets them from the kitchen doorway.

"I'm assuming you all got Jinho's text, so go get into comfy clothes and meet all of the others in the living room with blankets and pillows." Hellia says before walking back into the kitchen. She prepares all the snacks by putting them into seperate bowls. She puts a couple of them on the coffee table before asking Wooseok to go get the popcorn ready. She looks at the movie selection on Netflix before deciding that it should probably be a group decision. She walks back into the kitchen to see Wooseok about to turn the stove on without putting a lid over the popcorn.

"Woah, woah. Stop right there young man!" Hellia says in a dramatic voice making Wooseok turn to her with a puzzled look on his face.

"What did I do?" He questions.

"You didn't put a lid on the popcorn to stop it from spewing out of the pot!" Hellia says before opening a cabinet and grabbing a lid. She places the lid on the pot before smiling at Wooseok and pointing to the living room. He stomps away like a child that's been told off. Hellia grabs the rest of the bowls and walks out to be faced with all the boys speckled around the living room. She places the bowls on the table before sitting between Yuto and Kino.

"Alright, what do we wanna watch?" Hui asks the group.

"E'Dawn - hyung was telling me about how good the Conjuring is so I suggest that." Kino says.

"Can we not watch a horror? I only barely got through the the scary story night without peeing my pants." Yuto pleads.

"You can just hide under Hellia's blanket if you get to scared, the rest of us want to." Hui says before clicking on the film to watch.

The movie started off okay, no one was really that scared then it came to the part where they are trying to get the witch out of the mother. Yuto had a full mental breakdown and shoved his head into Hellia's shoulder whilst Jinho and Shinwon were holding each other, screaming every so often. Finally when the film was over, Yuto insisted that we turn a light on, Hui compromised by turning some fairy lights on.

"So, what do we do now?" Kino asks  breaking the silence.

"We could exchange secrets!?" Hellia says getting all excited.

"What are we, ten?" Wooseok asks, scoffing at Hellia's idea.

"Well sometimes you are." Hellia says leaning back into the couch, making the members laugh.

"Okay how about truth or truth truth? Truth is a simple truth, one that isn't to embarrassing but truth truth is a deep question that can be very embarrassing. Each person has to choose truth truth at least once." Hellia explains her game and all the members seem to be in agreement to play.

"Okay I'll start....." Hellia scan her eyes around the room seeing who she wants to pick.

"Hui! Truth or truth truth?" Hellia asks, leaning forward.

"Truth." Hui replies.

"Boring but okay, who is you're favourite member of Little Mix?" Hellia asks smirking and the other boys look at Hui intently.

"How am I suppose to answer if you're here?" Hui points out.

"Just pretend that I'm not here, I won't be mad if I'm not you're favourite." Hellia says assuring him.

"My favourite is probably Ellie." Hui answers making Kino beside him go "oooooh", sort of making fun of him. Him softly punches him in the arm.

"I called it, alright Hui your turn." Hellia says. It goes through a few more rounds. Jinho gets Hongseok to expose that the longest he's been without changing his underwear is two weeks, Wooseok asked his truth truth to E'Dawn, asking how many times Hyuna and him have sex in week, Shinwon asked his truth truth to Yanan making him expose his crush on Hellia to the group making him die of embarrassment and the other members awe, including Hellia. He claims that he doesn't like her like that anymore but they can all see through his facade. It gets around to Kino and he uses his truth truth on Hellia.

"Truth or truth truth, Yoon Hellia?" Kino asks raising an eyebrow.

"Truth truth." She smirks back at him.

"Do you still love E'Dawn?" Kino asks making the atmosphere in the room turn awkward. Hellia scratches the back of her neck awkwardly before looking at E'Dawn who has his eyes on his hands in his lap.

"Well I mean, I did for a while. It took me a long time to get over it but at like the halfway point of filming we got married, I got over him." Hellia confesses.

"So now you like Baekhyun?" Kino questions, smirking.

"NO! For Gods sake you are all as bad as each other!" Hellia yells whilst lifting her arms in frustration making the members giggle.

"Can I whip out my karaoke machine now?" Hongseok asks awkwardly.

"Yes please!" Hellia says before standing up and walking into the kitchen to refill some bowls. Once she came back out the boys had the microphone set up. The boys all plotted beforehand that they would only son Little Mix songs to embarrass Hellia. And she definitely was at the start, when she heard Move start to play she just about died. To make things worse, the boys that weren't singing were yelling the lyrics whilst doing the dance routine. Eventually she decided to embrace it and danced along with them. However, the funniest moment definitely had to be when Shinwon, Yanan and Wooseok were singing and Shinwon "attempted" Hellia's high note in "About The Boy". He sounded like a baby bird falling out of it's nest in a high tree and splatting on the ground.

Eventually after a few songs they all got a bit tired and decided to go to sleep. Hui and E'Dawn were sleeping Head and Toe to each other one couch, with Wooseok sleeping on the floor near them, staining the carpet from his drool. Yanan sleeps on the far right of the couch and next to him is Jinho then Shinwon who had his head on Kino's shoulder who had his head on Hellia's lap and Hellia was sleeping on Yuto's shoulder. Yeo One and Hongseok sleep on the group next to each other on mattresses.