Pentagon Spooky Time

This is continuing on from that v live that they did where they told scary stories.

Pentagon were doing a v live and as the wheels were turning Yeo One's brain, he comes up with a "brilliant idea".

"So does anyone have any ideas as to what to do in this live stream?" Hui asks his group members.

"Since it's close to Halloween, I thought we could tell scary stories." Yeo One suggests.

"No, not again." Yuto sighs sitting back in his chair.

"I don't really want to do it either." Jinho agrees with Yuto already hiding his head behind Wooseok's arm.

"Why? Are you worried the stories are gonna be too SCARY?" E'Dawn says, finishing his sentence by slamming on the table, scaring the hell out of Jinho.

Wooseok starts laughing out loud whilst Shinwon and Hellia try to hold in their laughs but ultimately fail because they look at each other.

"It's not funny that I'm scared!" Jinho yells at Wooseok then hits his arm.

"Can we get back on track please? Scary stories, anyone got any good ones?" Hui asks.

"I have one." Hongseok says.

"No, no, no! Last time yours was the worst and I'm not listening to yours again." Yuto pouts as he crosses his arms.

"Just start." Hui sighs.

"This is called the cellphone. For this story I'll use Yuto's name." Yuto screams no and burries his head into Hellia's lap. Hongseok clears his throat.

"A couple of months ago, my friend  cousin (a single mother) bought a new cell phone. After a long day of work, she came home, placed her phone on the counter, and went watch to TV; her son came to her and asked if he could play with her new phone. She told him not to call anyone or mess with text messages, and he agreed.

At around 11:20, she was drowsy, so she decided to tuck her son in and go to bed. She walked to his room and saw that he wasn't there. She then ran over to her room to find him sleeping on her bed with the phone in his hand.

Relieved, she picked her phone back up from his hand to inspect it. Browsing through it, she noticed only minor changes such as a new background, banner, etc., but then she opened up her saved pictures. She began deleting the pictures he had taken, until only one new picture remained.

When she first saw it, she was in disbelief. It was her son sleeping on her bed, but the picture was taken by someone else above him... and it showed the left half of an elderly woman's face." Hongseok finished his story and looked at his members.

A few of the members awed at his story, E'Dawn getting goosebumps whilst Hellia plays with Yuto's hair, trying to calm him down.

"That was pretty good." Kino says.

"Anyone else got one?" Hui asks.

"I have one." Hellia volunteers.

"Oh no, not you to." Yuto whines to Hellia.

"Just block your ears if you don't want to listen." Hellia says. Yuto puts his head on Hellia's lap whilst blocking his ears.

"Okay so basically, there was this girl that lived with her dog in an apartment by herself. She usually sleeps with her hand  hanging off the side of her bed so that's what she was doing tonight and felt something licking at her hand. She just assumed it was her dog so felt a little at ease. She got up in the night because she was thirsty so she went into the kitchen to get some water. Before she could she was faced with a horrible sight, her dog was hanging from a noose with his guts spilled out and his blood had been written on the wall, saying "you're next". She ran back into her room and called her parents. Her mum said that she was just hallucinating and to go back to bed. Once the phone call ended she hid under her covers and eventually fell asleep. About an hour later she put her hand out like she usually did but she again felt the licking on her hand.

So the next day her mum went to check on her just in case anything bad happened to her. She found her daughter stabbed to death and surrounded in a pool of her own blood."

All the members awed at Hellia's story, Jinho even threatening to walk out if they don't stop telling scary stories. Eventually they agreed to stop telling scary stories but you best believe that the others pranked them for solid week after that.