"No, because our job isn't done!" Dean shouts back.

"It'll never be done! We kill one thing and six more show up!" She argues.

"Then we kill them too!"

Silence hangs over them once again as Dakota stares at her dad, heartbroken.

"Why is it up to us?" She questions, her voice quiet.

"Because if we don't do it, who will?" Sam asks, standing up from his chair and moving to stand next to his brother.

"What if we're not strong enough?"

"If met a lot of humans, and I've never met anyone that's stronger than a Winchester." Cas tells her softly, leaning against one of the tables.

Dean notices her composure fall away, he reaches forward and encases her in a tight embrace. She grips onto him, her hands fisting around the material on his back, he murmurs soothing words in an attempt to calm her down.

"I'm not strong enough." She mumbles in a small voice. "I'm scared of everything. I'm scared all the time." Dean pulls away so he can look at her.

"Hey, you're a hunter, Kota." He soothes her, placing his hand firmly on her shoulder.

She takes a deep breath to clam herself. "I don't know if I can do this, dad." She whimpers, clutching onto his hand tightly.

"You're a hunter, aren't you?" He questions her, bringing her chin up so he can look at her matching green eyes. "You're a Winchester, you don't fear them, they fear you." He smirks.

She stares at him for a few seconds, allowing his words to sink in.

"I'm a hunter." She says to herself, nodding her head and setting her shoulders. He watches her expression turn fierce. "I'm a hunter."

"Damn right you are." Dean agrees, placing a hand on her cheek. "I can't do this without you."

"You can," She tells him, he immediately shakes his head in denial. "You can, but you wont have to."

"So, you'll let us figure this out? Help you through it?" He asks her, his expression so vulnerable that Sam's chest tightens, he's never seen his brother so scared.

Dakota sighs, before nodding her head slowly. "Yeah, we'll figure this out. Just bear with me when I hallucinate."

"We'll figure this out." Dean echoes, promising her, he pulls her into another hug, digging his face into her shoulder and taking a deep breath.

Dakota just nods her head, of course she was still thinking about Billie's deal, but she didn't want to give up anymore. She didn't want to leave her dad alone, he didn't deserve that. Sam can't help it, he joins in their group hug and places his cheek on top of Dakota's head.

Dakota chuckles at her family as she tightens her grip on her father.

"I love you guys." She mumbles with a smile curling at her lips. "C'mere Cas." She looks over her dad's shoulder and reaches a hand out to the angel.

He hesitates before slowly joining the hug, his body language displaying how awkward it made him feel, but it was his family. He would do anything for them.