Jiraiya x reader part 1

A/n: This was supposed to be one part but it was getting to long so I decided to split it in two. Part 2 should be coming any day this week.
___________________________________
___

" Kakashi!" You shouted.

The silver haired,masked man looked up from his book, curious on who called his name. Surely his students didn't as they have been arguing for the past few minutes. Knocked down to the ground by a sudden body, kakashi knew who the voice belonged to.

" y/n"

" Hey! Long time no see! How's life treating you?" You asked, still on top of him, straddling him with your elbow resting on his chest, your cleavage dangling right on his face, inches away from touching him.

" Could be better if you got off." Kakashi said with a red face.

" Oh sorry! Heheh... guess I went overboard with that hug, huh." You said scratching at the back of your neck.

Your reunion with Kakashi got cut short when his students, Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura intervened with sudden interest.

" Who's the lady Kakashi Sensei?? Is she your girlfriend??" Naruto said, nudging Kakashi with his elbow.

" Yeah Sensei. Is she your girlfriend?" Sakura asked, fangirling inside.

" Me??dating this perv?? Hahaha!!! In his dreams!" You said laughing while Kakashi let out an anime sweat drop. " You could've said that a bit nicer, you know." Kakashi said.

" Whoops Sorry! Well anyways.... I was kind of hoping you could do me a favor." You said giving him puppy eyes.

A sigh left Kakashi's lips, " You need a place to stay?"

" Yes! After traveling for so long for a mission I didn't think I would actually come back and stay in the village, but you know, things happen. So if it's not a hassle could I please crash at your place?"

" You know.... if Kakashi Sensei says no, you could always stay at my place babe." Naruto said, giving you a grin with a wink.

" A woman life her wouldn't want to stay with a loser like you." Sasuke said.

" Hey! What's that supposed to mean?!" Naruto yelled back.

" I think you know what I'm talking about, scaredy cat."

" Oh your asking for it Sasuke!" Naruto yelled back, getting close to Sasuke's face giving him a glare.

" Hey, I think we need to chill here. How about I treat you all to some ramen?"

Naruto instantly perks up at the word ramen and forgets about Sasuke.

" Ramen? Let's go!" He shouted, before running off to Ichiraku ramen stand.

" y/n, you just made a terrible choice." Kakashi said before heading towards the ramen stand.

" What's that supposed to mean Kakashi?!" You yelled.

" You'll see..." Kakashi yelled back.

-Time skip-

A sad sigh left your lips as all the money that was in your wallet was gone. If you had known Naruto had such a big appetite for ramen you would have never suggested it.

" Thanks y/n-Chan for the ramen!" Naruto said, giving his belly a pat.

" Don't mention it, hehe"

" Well We should be heading off now." Kakashi said.

" Oh right!" You said following Kakashi to his apartment.