one

"Who are these crazy fuckers?"

Mick's fingers strung across the guitar belting out a few chords to one of Mötley Crüe's new song

Preforming on stage is the place where Mötley feels like they belong and are the most happy at. Not today.

Mick was very nervous for his band mates to meet his precious daughter. He didn't want them to ruin her even more than her mother did.

"WE WERE MÖTLEY FUCKING CRÜE" Vince yelled into his mic before they all ran off stage sweating and hyperventilating.

"That was the best performance yet guys." Tommy yelled while grabbing the jack Daniels bottle from Nikki.

Mick looked behind Tommy and saw his daughter chatting up one of the groupies.

She wore a tight red dress with small spaghetti straps holding it onto her shoulders with red high heels. Holding her black purse close to her she looked for her father while talking to the random girl she just meet.

Cherry saw her father looking at her and smiled. Waving off the groupie she started walking over to him.

Vince saw her walking over and leaned towards  Nikki, "Dude look at that hot piece of ass" he whispered while looking her up and down.

Nikki was gonna responded but he cut himself off when the girl hugged Mick.

Mick turned to the 3 boys, "Guys this is my daughter Cherry Mars." She shyly waved to the unknown boys.

"Cherry this is Tommy, Vince, and Nikki" He introduces them one by one. "It's a pleasure to finally meet y'all." The small girl said.

Vince stood up and made his way to her, "The pleasure is all mine." He said slyly grabbing her waist.

Mick came up behind Vince and smacked him upside the head. How can these boys have no respect for any girl, he thought.

Tommy spoke up for the first time, "How about we go to the Rainbow to get some food and get to know miss Cherry a little more."

"That sounds like an amazing idea Tommy boy.." Vince grabbed ahold of her hand, "let's go to cab."

She's gonna hate it here, the remaining boys thought to themselves.

They slowly followed Vince and Cherry to the waiting cab and they all hoped in.

Cherry has never had a more uncomfortable car ride. Vince kept saying awful pickup lines and trying to touch her thigh, to which she would swat his hand away.

They had finally reached the infamous Rainbow.

All the years Cherry has lived in California she has never seen or heard of this restaurant before.

They walked into the restaurant with ease and got a table even quicker.

"Seems like you guys come here a lot" Cherry said taking in the new atmosphere.

"It's like our little hang out spot." Nikki spoke staring at the beautiful girl.

She looked around in aw. Never did she think in her wildest dream she would see all the different types of people here.

The old hooker looking waitress walked over to the table with a pad of paper in one hand and a pen in the other. " What can I get y'all today." She spoke.

"I'll take a jack and coke." Nikki said

"Something fruity." Vince shrugged

"Just a bottle of vodka." Mick stated

"Chicken fingers and a water." Me and Tommy said at the same time.

"Coming right up." She said walking off to the next table.

The three boys looked at us both like we had grown three heads. "What did we say something wrong?" I questioned.

"Who the hell orders chicken tenders...." Nikki looked around dramatically "...here!"

While they were arguing about where and when the get chicken tenders, no one noticed the waitress from earlier crawl under the table.

Cherry felt something from under the table and jumped up super quick making the table flip.

"What the fuck!" She screamed and looked down at the elderly women trying to unzip Tommy's pants.

The entire restaurant went quiet.

The manger came around the corner and saw his waitress under the table.

"Claire this is the 3rd time this week." He said grabbing her and dragging her to the back.

The group looked around very confused at what just happened.

"Atleast she was ugly" Cherry broke the weird silence.

They all broke out laughing.

"I like her Mick." Nikki said in between laughing

Mick paided the check that was placed on the table a few seconds before. " Come on guys, we're leaving." Grabbing my arm and walking out.

"But I didn't get my chicken tenders"