chapter 2: Stolen moment

Authers note : bare with me on this im kinda winging it here i had 8 chapters to a story that i felt i could live in and my old roomate destroyed it so im trying to start a new story when i keep thinking about the old one so with that in mind im going to try to live in this story as well....

Bonnie's Pov

Hes standing in the clearing when i get there. Not paying attention to his surroundings he hasn't noticed me yet. I don't mind though it gives me a moment to admire his amazing body. Sometimes when i look at him i wish we didn't make that promise years ago. I've always been unnaturally attracted to Clyde since the first day i met him. I remember that day like it was yesterday. i was in the garden outside the pack house cause my dad told me to go out side because he had a meeting with the neighboring pack. Here i was no older then 9 playing in the mud of our garden when this boy no older then me walks up and asks "why are you playing in the mud? You're a girl." I think it was that moment that i loved him, though he doesn't know that. Funny thing is that my wolf first talked to me that day. She hasn't shut up since. Though i don't feel so weird about it as i did at first. I found out later on in mine and Clyde's friendship (before we started dating) that his wolf started talking to him that day too. Maybe its just because our first shift was destined to happen on a blood moon so we are different. No one knows anything about wolves like me and Clyde cause the last ones like us were hundreds of years ago, and only considered legend. But enough reminiscing i want to spend what little time i have left curled up to my very sexy boyfriend. For what could possibly be the very last time.

'Clyde' i yell and then run to jump into his arms as he turns. His strong arms catching me and cradling me safely as he tumbles to he ground with me. Once we are down he unfurls from around me and lays on his back so i can lay safely in the crook of his arm with my head on his chest. I love laying here like this with him. Every time he touches me i feel these tiny little sparks Only problem with those sparks is sometimes they make me lose control. Last time me and Clyde were together we were laying in his bed in this same position watching movies. Clyde had his hand on my shoulder and after awhile he started tracing patterns on my arm. Every where he touched would spark to life with those little sparks, and with every spark there was a fire ignited with in me. I had to kiss him, his soft sweet lips always feel like home. the next thing i know I'm straddling Clyde unbuttoning his shirt and hes trying to stop me. Bonnie you need to stop. Remember our promise to each other. I'm sorry baby we cant do it and you know it. I wanted it so bad that day and he was the strong one. I swear hes the best thing to ever happen to me. 

Clyde, I'm scared. i don't want to lose you. You have been the best thing in my life for so long. My dads been ruthless since my mom ran off. Your my only bright spot in life. That day you came into my life you changed it for the better. It really sucks that we could only see each other off pack lands. What did your dad and mine fight about that day anyways Clyde? Do you know? Oh, never mind your dad probably told you the same thing mine told me... " its not your business" ugh how i hate that phrase. I have been hearing it since i was 9. Maybe my father will tell me when i take over the pack. Speaking of the pack we better get back the sun is starting to set and the full moon ritual will begin soon.