✮ TWO. ✮

Short chapter😬 sorry

Aaliyah

Living wit a dick wasn't that bad to be honest, i really don't care what was between my legs. What was the problem is that fucked up my relationship with dudes, i never really was into boys but i always wanted to try something out with a boy because all the girls was bragging how dick felt, so i was feeling some type of way cause i was born with this big ass dick in between my legs. So i just gave head to my "boyfriend" but i ended that shit when i was coming to terms that wasn't for me, it never will be again.

My mom always just told me i had a huge clitoris, she always told me that it was fine to have a bigger 'feminine' parts. But when i was getting older the bigger it was getting, i had balls and no opening to the vagina so i knew my mother was lying to me. We went to the doctors, they told me im intersex/ hermaphrodite. My mom asked me did i want a actual vagina, like getting an surgery. I gladly declined because i was pleased with what i had, i liked being different from other people.

I got closer with Misharron and we eventually started dating, it's been about a year since we started dating. She accepted me for my sexual organ, she thought that i was unique. When i showed her it, she thought i was transgender. We fucked and i nutted inside of her. One thing is, i can't get girls pregant. They told me. After that one time we had sex i used condoms after because i wanted to be safe even if i couldn't get girls pregnant

Alexandria really didn't care she always caught a liking for my sex organ, i showed it to her once and she always asks to see it but i decline cause she's a werido.

"Daddy liyah?" I roll my eyes at her calling me that, i turn my head towards her seeing her laughing.

"It ain' funny alex." I say calling her by her nick name. She kicked my side making me groan, "shut the fuck up."

"Bitch im gettin tired of yo shit." I hold my side letting out a hurtful laugh, alex moves my hand rubbing the spot she kicked.

"You always put up with me tho." Her soft voice spoke, her fingers rubbed over my skin in small circles making the pain lightly ho away, i shiver at her touch. I roll my eyes pulling out my phone, messages popped up from my girlfriend telling me to eat before i went to bed.

"When you going home?"

"Hoe im spending the night."

____

I blew the cloud of smoke away from her face as she slept underneath me, she was close but i didn't care we were always close. Legs to legs, chest to chest. Always. It was werid.

Misharron doesn't like how close we are, i understand where's she's coming from but every time i try to pull myself away from alexandria we always some how get pulled back together.

Her light snores comes through my ears, i found how she snores kinda cute. Her skin was soft, she felt good on me.

It was 2 something in the morning inhaling the only thing that kept me sane, i would smoke it at any hour if i wanted to chase my need with it. It was addicting to me.

"Liyah go to sleep. Ain't nobody tryna smell that now." She mumbles against my chest, i shake my had taking another drag but blowing it in her face this time.

"Bitch-" before she could say anything i rubbed her thigh by reflex, she shut her mouth looking away from my face. I was about to take my hand off but she stopped me.

"J-Just keep it there." She stutters, i kept my hand on top of her side. The drug was beginning to make me drowsy the more i rubbed her thigh involuntary. My dick twitched when she lightly bucked her hips on me, i tried not to think much of it.

I smoked my blunt till it was a roach dumping the ashes in the bottle cap that was next to us, i put the roach down sighing loudly getting comfortable with alexandria whom was sleep again.

I moved more closer to her while she wrapped her legs around mine, i close my red hooded eyes trying to get some sleep.

°°°°°°°°°°°°
this is were the book stopped, idk if i'm making new chapters

🎐| raidaddy