✮PROLOGUE✮

omniscient

"You don't know how much i love yo' ass." Aaliyah said grabbing alexandria tighter as they cuddled.

"Liyah i do, we been bestfriends for how long." She mutters against aaliyah chest, she wanted to stay in this position with her for life.

"Since forever, we got niggas thinking we dating n shit, what if we was tho" Aaliyah said chuckling, she didn't think much of it. But alexandria was, she wanted to be with her.

"Yeah, would it be bad if we was?" She asked as she looked up at her to see her smoking, "Maybe, i dunno. What if it fucks up our friendship."she says blowing the smoke in a different direction away from alexandria face.

"I guess you right, but it wouldn't hurt if we tried being together liyah" she said trying to make aaliyah catch her drift, she wasn't the bold type but she had to say atleast something about how she feels about her.

"What are you trying to say alexandria?" Aaliyah said, she rarely called her by her first name.

"Nothing, just fucking forget it." Alexandria says with a obvious attitude, she felt embarrassed for trying to express how she wanted to be with her. She got up from laying on top of aaliyah only for her to be pulled back.

"Nah, what are you trying to say?!" Aaliyah said raising her voice putting down her blunt sitting back on the head board. Alexandria face turned red, she bit the inside of her cheek thinking of something to say. Aaliyah didn't like how quiet she was. "WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY YO?"

"NIGGA I LIKE YOU, I WANNA BE WITH YOU BITCH!" She screamed back, she looked to the side feeling a pit in her stomach when she said that. The overwhelming silence filled aaliyah's room, just lil baby was playing lowly on her speaker.

"How long?" Liyah said looking her with her full attention, "I don't know ever since i layed my eyes on you, basically for a long ass time. i really love you and i wanna be with you." She couldn't believe she said that, but it had to come out. Eventually.

"I don't know what to say." Aaliyah said, she didn't know what to say about her bestfriend her close friend saying she liked her for a long time.

"You don't have to say anything" dria said gathering all her stuff putting it into her bag, she was embarrassed.

She got stopped when got pushed up against the wall by aaliyah, they make eye contact just looking in each other's eyes. Aaliyah was confused in why shes doing this, she pulled her into a kiss grabbing her face. Alexandria kissed back with no problem she was happy that this was happening, in aaliyahs mind she was beyond perplexed.

"Y'all niggas gay blood." They both stopped pulling back, they look to the door to see daniel smirking looking at the both of them.

Alexandria face was flushed blushing, she was excited that she just got kissed by her crush. She was thinking that they were dating now. Aaliyah was mean mugging daniel, her brother, he closed the door laughing.

Liyah looked back at dria smiling at her pulling her on the bed, Alexandria barried her face into aaliyah neck just thinking about what happened.

"We just close friends alexandria, we can't date." Liyah said starting to rub her back, dria wanted to cry trying to understand. But she was gonna try her best to try to be with her.

----------------------------

Imma be taking this book serious, that other one i really don't.

I may unpublish 'the hate' i dunno

If you a ghost reader atleast vote on my shit

Hope yo ass liked😛😘