✮ ONE. ✮

Wassup...ever read about a female being intersex? No. Well here we are, im making aaliyah have a dick, because i never read about a female havin one soooo don't even think she a tranny. If a boy can be intersex inna book a female can TOO😈

Anyfuckingways...enjoy this ugly ass chapter💞

Alexandria

"WHY ARE YOU LETTING THAT BITCH SIT ON YO LAP, HOW MANY TIMES ARE WE GONNA GO THRU THIS?!" Aaliyah girlfriend, Misharron, screamed at her. I chuckle knowing im just gonna sit on her lap again, just to be petty. I roll myself up in her covers listening to them argue outside in the hall.

"Bruh, How many fucking times we gotta do this shit? You know her ass gon keep sitting on me. She been doing that forever so it doesn't bother me, it shouldn't to you either." Liyah sighed, i do it on purpose because i want her bitch to say something, and i just do it for my own satisfaction.

"Imma beat her ass, let her do it again!"

"COME BEAT MY ASS BITCH!" I yelled back, the door knob was being turned aggressively and i laugh because i locked the door. Her man lookin ass ain't gon do nothing, its all for show.

"Pussy ass bitch KEEP TESTING ME!" She said from the other side of the door. "LIYAHHHHH COME IN HERE AND CUDDLE WITH MEEEE!" I yelled smirking, her girl began banging on the door.

"Alexandria stop fucking playing" i hear aaliyah say i roll my eyes getting on my phone getting on instagram.

Her and her girlfriend continued to argue about me behind the door till it eventually stopped, liyah knocked on the door tellin me to open it.

"Why would you do that?"

"I ain't do shit, i cant help it that yo werid lookin ass girlfriend is jealous of us." I smile at her while she mugs me, i know she can't stay mad at me.

"Bruh....You really pissin me. Jus c'mon now, im really finna cut yo werid ass off. You always doin some shit" She starts putting on her sneakers still mugging me the whole time. My body felt hot, i was starting to get mad.

"Yo, you a fucking bitch. Stop playin wimme. Even if im dOiN some shit i know ya ass like it." I stood up grabbing my shoes putting them on my feet. I look back at her to see her just looking at me.

"You quiet now. Speak the fuck u-"Liyah grabbed me by my neck pushing me against the wall forcefully, i couldn't breathe. I slapped at her hands trying to pry them from my throat, she smirked watching me suffer the whole time.

"Look who quiet now. SpEaK tHe fUcK uP." She let go of my neck i grab it gasping for air, i could hear her ugly ass laughs from the side of me.

"I hate you." I scolded, i mean mug her grabbing my phone of the bed, going towards the door to exist. "I love you too." She laughs. I leave out the room walking down the stairs making it to the couch.

I see her girlfriend sitting on the couch tapping at her phone angrily, she prolly talkin shit. We make eye contact for a minute before i sat on the other couch pulling out my phone.

"Ion' know who the fuck you think you is but you need to stop being all cuddled up with my girlfriend, she's mine" She spat, i just nod my head.

"Wont be for long tho." I say looking up from my phone and at her, "Fuck you say?!"

"Bitch you heard me the first time." I laugh while she starts getting mad.

"Imma shoot up ya mom house. Imma make sure YOU be the first one wounded hoe." She shouted.

"Wow...that's wild." I say nonchalantly watching her get madder and madder, i loved making her angry. I knew she was finna call liyah down here so i put three fingers up.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"AALIYAH COME GET THIS BITCH BEFORE I PUT MY HANDS ON HER!"

°°°°°°°°°°°

Me and Michael sat on the couch smoking up his swisher sweet blunt, just talking about nothing. We were currently at a party. Aaliyah was some where with her girlfriend so i was left with my friend michael and his "boyfriend" Daniel, aaliyahs brother.

"You know Misharron was fucking that one nigga right, like two days ago behind the bleachers" I snap my head towards him with a surprised look on my face. "BITCH WHAT!" He nodded laughing.

"But you ain't hear it from me." He smirked drinking out his red solo cup, i sit back looking at everybody dancing with eachother.

'bitches ain't shit' i thought.

"Should i tell liyah? Or let her find out for herself." I take a long drag from the blunt tapping the ashes on a soda can, i hand it back to him waiting for him to say something.

"Sis....somebody recorded they asses, i got the video in my phone, dont ask how i got it" He pulled out his phone typing in his password and doing other shit. He puts the phone to my face and pressed play on the video, it was her and Izzy fucking behind the damn bleaches. I push the phone back to him in complete disgust.

"Fucking disgusting, send me that video tho cause i wanna show aaliyah. Thats real foul." I shake my head, "If i wasnt gay i'd definitely fuck Izzy ass." I admit.

"Bitchhhh bye. If you don't get aaliyah strap an-" i punch his shoulder knocking the blunt out his fingers, i quickly pick it up mugging him. I laugh a little at how he thinks aaliyah has a strap, but little do everybody know.

"Stop nigga we in public. Talk toooo damn much"

"Just snatch her up already, you already fuck yourself to her pictures." Michael said looking at me with a raised eyebrow smirking, "Shut the fuck up, quit saying my business out loud"

°°°°°°

"This party was complete shit." I chuckle seeing aaliyah wobble out the house, "Nah nigga it was good as f-fuckkk." She slurred walking to her car.

"Hell nah, you aint driving." I get the car keys from her opening the car door for her, "Girl fuck you." She groaned when i pushed her in the car.

I close the door going on the drivers side hopping in. I start the car pulling off to our destination, which was my house since i lived closer.

It took about ten minutes till we reached my house, liyah was half asleep. I get out the car going to her side to open the door, when i opened it she fell out.

"Oh fuck." I chuckle watching her hold her side in pain, i help her up moving her to the porch. I unlock the door helping her inside.

"Is that you dria?!" My mom shouted, "Nopeee it's liyah up in this bitch!" I shook my head, "Yeah ma, sorry im late. I was out at a party." She shouts a 'oh'.

We get to my bedroom and she flops on the bed kicking off her shoes. "Wheres my girlfriend?!" Liyah yells into the pillow.

"She left with her friends remember?" I take off my clothes to put on more comfortable clothes, i look back at her to see her staring at me . "Ion remember but damnnn" i smirk before doing a little spin on purpose.

"Yeah i know." I blush getting joggers putting them on, i put on a sports bra hopping on the bed with her.

"Stop lookin bitch." I roll my eyes getting under the cover, my eyes wondered her body before i seen that she was hard .

"Nigga why you hard?" She shrugged, "It gotta mind of it's own." She laughs before closing her eyes, she starts snoring. I push her off the bed getting comfortable in the bed, i could hear her saying things but i couldn't make out what was being said.

"Bruh! My fucking dick, damn it hurtssss!"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Honestly i need some clout on this book, im starting to feel it. But this chapter boring. Sorry for the long wait😭 yall gon probably have to wait another 4 and a half months for a update, sike nah. Imma try to update sometime this week

How yall feel about aaliyah having a dick?

What are you doing? Vote 😕💕

| raidaddy