Restoration

I just break the news to them that they are going to live here with me.

RWBY: What?!

Y/n: Hehe yeah.

I hear my mom coming up the stairs.

Mom: So was the reveal exciting for them. 

Y/n: Yeah it was. I'll let you get to know each other better. If any of you want to play something my game system is downstairs. I'm going to be outside. 

Mom: Why do you keep working on that piece of junk?

Y/n: It is not a piece of junk.

I start heading to the shed.

Yang's Pov 

Y/n's Mom: (sigh) He can't let go. So what are your names? I'm Lisa but you can call me mom now since I'm adopting you four.

Ruby: Ruby Rose.

Weiss: Weiss Schnee.

Blake: Blake Belladonna.

Yang: I'm Yang, what was that?

Mom: Oh that, he just can't let go of the that car him and his dad used to work on.

Yang: I may be able to help.

Y/n's Pov 

I open the doors to the shed it's more of a barn house than anything. I look over to the right to see the picture of me and my dad laughing after I sneezed and covering us both in sanded down paint dust.

Y/n: I miss you dad.

I slowly pull out the three motorcycles he rode on to get to the car. I get to it and pull off the cover. 

Y/n: Ok paint job already done, new fuel tank done, axles rust free, new brakes, new seats, ac hooked up, new floor panels, new radiator in, new transmission, all I need to do left is hook up the new engine and fix the electrical systems. Man I just wish you were still here dad I could use your help. I'll try the electrical systems for now.

I put on my headphones and started my music and I started to sing with it.

(I know why this song but it is perfect for being cheated on)

I was leaning under the hood trying to work on the electrical. When I got tapped on my shoulder startling me and make me hit the hood. Rubbing my head I turn around as I was lowering my headphones to see Yang behind me. 

Y/n: Hey Yang what are you doing out here?

Yang: I thought I could help you with the car here. What exactly is it?

Y/n: It's a 1968 Ford Mustang Convertible. I don't know if you can help.

 I don't know if you can help