Fate, destiny and legend.

Chapter 1 : Fate, destiny and legend.

Planet Vegeta, ages 737

Inside the nursery of a planet Vegeta, a strident sound escaped, the whine of a young baby. He had wild and spiky black hair and most of all, a monkey tail. A feature shared by the other baby. The child likely had been born today on April 16, ages 737. They were not exactly sure, it would be something to research.

The nursery itself was ordinary , children present in it, most being low-class. They were not crying, all aside from one. It also had a dozen of computer coupled with all sort of medical tools.

"What a loud kid, ha." An old figure came closer the child, the creature was humanoid, having an armor and harboring a shaved head and long yet cleaned beard.

"Yes.. You'll be great" He carefully observed the baby before saying this, stroking his beard gently after such, the man momentarily smiled at him, baby like him were rare within saiyan.

"I wouldn't be so sure of this.. He is the son of a low class warrior." Another alien declared, searching information about the child on the computer, various name of other low class and middle class showing on his screen. This one alien looked far different compared to most. It seemed to be some sort of bipedal reptile which possessed orange hair and a white cloak.

The alien smiled upon seeing the data he had been searching." Bardock's son huh? Well my friend. I wouldn't expect much from this child.. His power level was recorded as the lowest of history, even less than.." He paused, not wanting to mention the name of the royal yet shameful child of Vegeta. Doing such would mean his demise. "And the other child, Turles.."

The bearded man's face harbored a smile as he turned towards his colleague" Just you wait my friend, this.." The alien turned back towards the crying child, in order to inspect the name. " Is the cry of a warrior, Kakarot huh? Remember that name."

"Haha, alright then.. Anyways, we should check him." Both doctor nodded in agreement, the child having been certified as a healthy baby after their scan, any further scan wasn't needed.

Healing Chamber

A large container filled with green liquid in which a man was, scar on his body which showed his long and fierce history of battle, the most noticeable one being on his cheek.

"Amazing, if he keeps this up, he will end up stronger than King Vegeta !" The man had survived again, and because of this. His power had gone up again!

"Yes, his case is truly unusual, I don't thinks there is any low class soldier like him." The other doctor nodded, checking a few files on his computer.

"Indeed, he's really a crazy one huh ?" The bipedal alien turned to his colleague, which nodded as many considered Bardock like this, even his own race.

Someone approached, revealing a tall figure with spiky hair. Wearing an armor like most soldier, his being blue. His tail warped around his waist. It was none other than Tora.

"How is he doctor ?" The man asked a semblance of worry in his tone, the doctor turned to him. "Well everything seems fine, aside from one thing. His brain waves" The doctor stated

" Almost as his pattern changed somehow." It was an unusual case that they needed to study further, but it would mean having Bardock to stay for longer, that is if he woke up