1) Derek Hale (NSFW)

Summary: after escaping a haunting past, you find yourself getting close to the alpha who took you in.

Warnings: smut, slight 'alpha' kink, marking

A/N: we're imagining that the hale house has been rebuilt by derek, peter, and cora in honor of their family.

I had been running for what felt like days, though I knew that it had only been about an hour. My bare feet were sore from stepping on broken fragments of sharp sticks and rocks, my legs becoming covered in mosquito bites. Tears were still pouring down my face as I ran in nothing but a T-shirt and a pair of underwear, my sobs having reduced to small and occasional whimpers. Unknowing of where I was headed, I ran farther and farther, hoping that I'd eventually find someone to help me.
Risking a look behind me, I saw that they hadn't caught up to me, but that didn't soothe my mind much. Just before I turned back around, my body slammed into something, making me emit a small shriek. Strong arms wrapped around my frame and kept me from falling, the leather jacket covering their torso rubbing against my thin T-shirt.
"Hey, calm down. Are you okay?" The man asks me, looking down at me with concern clear in his greenish blue eyes. I couldn't bring myself to speak, my throat sore from sobbing and my chest aching from running. Now that I had stopped running the adrenaline began to wear off, my legs beginning to feel weak and shaky under my weight. "Are you running from someone?" He asks, "Did someone hurt you?"
I nod desperately.
"Do you have anywhere to go? A home? A friend you can stay with?"
I shake my head, my eyes filling with tears again.
He sighs, looking around before looking back in the direction he had been coming from. "Okay, come with me." I look at him in shock and he says, "I'm not just gonna leave you out here. If you're in danger, then we need to get you out of here now."
Hesitantly, I nod and start to follow him as he began walking, but my legs gave out. I fell, my palms and knees scraping the ground as I caught my fall. I whimper at the slight pain and the man stops, looking at me before sighing slightly. He leans down, picking me up and cradling me against his chest like a child. "Are you okay?" Before I could reply, he frowns, taking a deep inhale through his nose and looking around. He looked at me in slight shock, "You're a werewolf?"
My eyes widen, he knows about werewolves? I nod slowly, not wanting to scare him.
Despite the situation, the man lets out a small laugh. "Well, that makes this a lot easier." I look up at him and confusion and he simply says, "I am, too. An alpha, actually. My name is Derek Hale." As he walks through the last of the trees, I see a large house. It seemed to have gone through many repairs, some more crude looking than others, but it was still a decent building. He carried me inside, closing the door behind us with his foot and gently placing me down. "You can shower upstairs and sleep in the guest room, I'll go grab you some clothes to wear." I go in the direction he told me, finding the bathroom and going inside. I turned on the water, setting it as hot as it could go and allowing it to warm up as I tugged off the ruined T-shirt I was wearing. That left me in my underwear which were shed afterwards, a sigh of pleasure escaping my lips as I stepped under the water. I look down, seeing the water swirling down the drain, discoloured from the blood and dirt covering my body.
I wash my hair and body slowly, taking my time to calm down and relax under the hot water. Eventually I turn off the water, stepping out and seeing that Derek had set out a longe sleeved T-shirt and a towel for me on the bathroom counter. This meant he would've had to come in the room while I was showering. It should bother me, but I honestly didn't care. Besides, he wouldn't have seen anything, the textured glass of the shower door would've blurred my figure, as well as being fogged up with steam. I dried off quickly, slipping the large shirt over my body. The fabric hung to my thighs, the sleeves falling a few inches past my fingertips.
After slipping on the underwear I'd been wearing before, I left the bathroom, running my fingers through my damp hair. "Mr. Hale?" I call out, not knowing where he was.
"Down here," He called back. I went downstairs and found him sitting in the kitchen at the counter, looking through a seemingly ancient book. He looked up at me when I entered the room, closing the book and leaning against the countertop. "How're you feeling?"
"Exhausted. Sore. Hungry." I curl my legs to my chest, wrapping my arms around them.
"Want me to order a pizza?" He asks, arching an eyebrow.
"Yes please," I rest my chin on my knees, a small smile coming to my lips. I wasn't used to being taken care of like this. God, I haven't had pizza in years. He grabs his phone, dialing a number and placing an order. Once he ended the call he set the phone back down and I looked up at him. "Thank you for helping me, Mr. Hale."
He chuckled slightly, "Just call me Derek. What's your name?"
"Y/N," I say quietly.
"Last name?"
I shake my head.
"You don't have one?"
"Nope.."
"Okay... Do you mind telling me what you were doing in the woods? What happened to you?" He looks at me with sympathy and concern, "Is there anything I can do?"
"You're already doing enough, Derek." I sigh, "It was a group of hunters. They found me and they tried to take me. They- They were gonna kill me. I'd heard rumours that there was an alpha around, but I didn't think I'd find you so easily."
     "I'm really sorry... So you're on your own?"
     I nod, "I never had a pack. It was always just me. My parents died when I was younger."
     He gives me a small smile, "Well then, you can join mine. And you can stay here as long as you need, by the way."
    "Derek, I couldn't ask you to do that for me."
     "It's a good thing you're not asking then, huh?" He smiles wider, showing off a set of perfect teeth.
     I all but tackle the man in a hug, my arms tight around his neck, "Thank you!" His arms slowly move to rest around my waist. It seemed like Derek Hale hasn't had a hug in a long time.
     I pulled back slightly to look at him, his scruff brushing my cheek as I did so. I looked up into his eyes, an unreadable emotion inside of them.
     "You're welcome."