GaySquirrel:
YOUR MOTHERS WALKED OUT
EVERYONE'S CLAPPING
L M A O

ChickenTalent:
We own them a coffee
or something

BabyBinnie:
Don't you worry
We'll take care of this

×××

"So do you think that the storm is over?" i asked Changbin while petting his head.

"I guess" he yawned.

"You tired?" I asked worried and sat up.

"No just... I didn't sleep much and now i just want to cuddle with you" he pouted, rubbing his eyes.

"What are you so adorable for?" I whined and cupped his cheeks.

"I love you~" he said and smashed his lips against mine. He was tired but apparently i was giving him some extra energy or something.

He pushed me back, causing to lay underneath him.

"I love you so much" he mumbled against my lips. I smiled but pushed him and rolled to the side so now i was laying on him.

"Yeah i love you too" i said while throwing away his hoodie.

I moved down and started licking his neck. He tensed up and tilted his head to the side.

"J-Jinnie~" he stuttered as his breath shortened.

I smiled.

"Ugh, why a-are you like t-this" he said, his voice cracking in the middle of his words.

I started leaving soft kisses on his neck, moving my hands down and slowly touching his chest and abs.

"When did you get so buffed hm?" I chuckled a little. He amiled too and right after that i bit his neck causing the boy under me to release a quiet moan.

I didn't stop there though and began sucking on his soft skin while placing myself on his hips.

When i moved down and started playing with his collarbones he threw his head back and moaned loudly while bending his spine and hips up.

"Sorry but not today" i chuckled again and moved back to his mouth. When i placed a final kiss on his lips i smiled and lied next to him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and my legs around his legs.

"Why so clingy suddenly?" he asked with a slightly raspy voice and smiled.

"Cuz you're small and adorable" i said and squished his cheeks. He pouted, wiggled himself out of my grip and ran out of the room.

"Hey!" i yelled and followed my boyfriend.

He jumped on the sofa in the living room and opened his arms.

"So you ran out of the room to just start the same thing?" I laughed while sitting next to him and feeling his arms wrap around chest.

"Nah, i just want you to order something to eat cuz I'm starving" he smiled devilishly and i just rolled my eyes.

"Can it be chicken by any chance?" I asked while getting up and making my way to the room where i left the phone.

"That'd be great!" Changbin yelled.

×××

"GUYS WE DID IT!" our mothers stormed inside the house.

Me and Changbin were in the middle of watching some dull ass movie. We quickly got up and ran up to them.

"Thank you so much! We bought you some chicken as a gift" i laughed and hugged both of the woman. Changbin joined right after and we stayed like that for a while.

"But for real now" my mom started and we separated "I'm really sorry that this kind of thing happened but i couldn't predict it. People are really closed-minded and there's not much we can do"

"You have to remember to stay yourself and don't let anyone drag you down. There will always be people who will try to break you but you have to stay strong. Since you've got each other I really hope you can get through it together" Changbin's mom finished and placed soft kisses on our foreheads.

"Okay but i would like to take care of that chicken. Those homophobes drained all my energy" my mom laughed and we followed her into the kitchen.

×××

Hello everyone ^-^

I was supposed to upload it yesterday but i didn't finish it on time. I'm sorry :<

I hope you enjoyed it anyway :D

If it gets rough in your life remember to give yourself some time. Get yourself some hot chocolate or tea, wrap yourself in fluffy blanket and chill for a while, not thinking about any problems. Your brain will be thankful ^-^

And if you're happy I hope you can stay like that as long as you can and if you became sad, you will always be able to find this happiness and bring it back

All of you deserve happiness just remember to give the world something as well

^-^