× 29 ×

Hyunjin

I was walking as slow as i could - almost stopping with every step. The weather outside was pretty nice, a blue sky with white clouds here and there seemed to be smiling softly at everyone on Earth. And even though everything around me seemed to be saying that this day will be definitely good a little dark cloud was hanging above my head.

It's been only three days since Yeojin told everyone that me and Changbin are gay and every day seemed to get worse. At this point not only we were affected by teachers' hate - it was about all people like us. I've seen people getting insulted when someone leaked out some information about them.

I really didn't want to go there but part of me was saying that i kind of started this mess so i shouldn't avoid it.

I stepped inside the school.

Immidietaly all eyes were focused on me as I started walking through the hallway.

It was awful.

I felt tears gathering in my eyes but I shook them of and showed rather annoyed expression.

After walking inside the boys' restroom I stopped and looked at the mirror. While fixing my hair I heard a familiar voice.

"Woojin please come out" I walked further into the room and saw Felix who was leaning against the cabin door. He looked at me surprised but right after a sad expression made its appearance back on his face. He walked closer to me.

"What's happening?" I asked worried.

"He received it today's morning" Felix let out a sad sigh and handed me slightly yellowish paper. I unfolded it and stared for a while.

The only things that were written on it were 'disgusting' and 'die' - they were scribbled across the whole page as if someone has spilled all their thoughts on it with just harshly using the black pen.

"What the hell" I mumbled to myself and looked at Felix.

He was stressed. He was really stressed and I wasn't surprised at all.

Woojin is a very kind and calm person even though he can also be loud sometimes. Chan usually describes him as a 'flower' cuz he's beautifull but also very sensitive even though he would never show it to anyone but Chan. He would never complain, he would never cry.

That's why i was so shocked and Felix was so stressed after hearing quiet sobs coming from behind one of the cabin doors.

"Go get Chan, I can't help here" Aussie boy spoke quietly and went back to the right door.

"Will do" I ran out of the restroom and dashed down the hall. I checked where Woojin snd Chan should have their lessons and I made my way to the right classroom. I was really close when i spotted a bowl of blonde hair next to the wall. I ran up the older boy and stpopped to gasp for breath.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Chan went up to me, a worried stare fixed on my face.

I didn't even say anything and just dragged him in the direction of the  restroom.

While running I kind of explained what was happening and Chan suddenly gained some sort of power up and arrived before me.

He walked to the cabin Felix was standing next to and flashed him a sad smile.

"Hey Woojinnie. What's wrong?"

"Channie?" even in this short word older's voice managed to crack a little.

"Yeah it's me. Can I come inside?" Chan was looking at as worried while talking.

There was a silence for a second but after a while door cracked and opened.

"Go to your classes" Chan whispery yelled and walked inside now opened cabin.

We nodded and left the restroom.

"Do you ever feel like you just want to drown this whole place in gasoline and throw a burning match at it?" Felix spoke as we were walking to the class number 12.

"Sometimes I just feel like throwing a grenade at some of our teachers" I sighed.

"That would be spectacular actually. We have to think about that bro"

×××

Chan

I went inside the small cabin and noticed a boy sitting on the floor with his back leaned against the cold wall.

"Hey" I spoke softly.

Woojin slowly looked at me. His eyes were red and a dried out tears could be seen on his cheeks.

"I'm sorry" I closed the older in a tight hug, rubbing his back slowly.

"No im sorry. I'm overreacting" he sighed heavily, hugging me back.

"Don't say that. You're a human - you're allowed to cry after getting hurt" I was speaking slowly and calmly but what was happening inside my mind couldn't be described with words.

Why would someone do that?

Why would someone want to make him cry?

Who did that?

I put my nose on Woojin's shirt - sniffing a nice scent.

"What do we do Chan?" older mumbled in my chest, still not letting go of my body.

"I don't know for now bit I'm sure about one thing - we are leaving. I'm not saying any more minutes inside this cursed building"

"Neither am I" Woojin laughed softly causing me to smile.

We got up and started walking towards the exit.

×××

Hyunjin

"I feel like shit" was what i heard while someone's lunch was aggressively thrown at the table.

Changbin sat next to me and sighed.

"And?" Han spoke with his mouth full of noodles. Minho pinched his cheek and Jisung just shook his head and pouted causing the older to let out a sweet giggle.

"And nothing. I just wanted you to know it" Changbin shrugged and opened his can of soda.

"Staying here is so annoying now" Seungmin spoke while writing something down on a piece of paper and then passing it to Jeongin "I mean going to school has always been annoying but now it's like... burdensome"

"Have y'all told anyone about that?" I finally spoke, sipping on my orange juice.

"Yeah but my parents don't really know what to do" Minho sighed and wrapped his arm around Jisung who has just leaned over his shoulder.

"My brother on the other hand is ready to fight some bitches" Jeongin said, eyes glued to the paper in front of him.

"bOy wHo tAugHT yOU sUcH AwfUL WoRDs?" Minho gasped.

"You guys" the youngest said and chuckled a bit.

"Fair enough"

"I can give your brother my mom's number - I'm pretty sure they can get along very well" I laughed and so did Changbin.

"You can do it if you want" Jeongin shrugged but also laughed.

×××

Some Woochan cuz
I'm soft for them

I have to say i love writing this story so freaking much and I love seeing you guys enjoying it... uuugh

UwU

I love you all

Remember that

🧡🧡🧡