× 15 ×

Hyunjin

The little bell ringed as we entered the caffee. We started looking for our friends which wasn't that easy, because the shop was really crowded. We finally spotted them in the corner. They were sitting in a small table and all chairs were taken except for a big beanbag which gave me an idea.

- Hi!- Han shot up in our direction and hugged us tightly. Minho just face palmed at his boyfriend's actions an mid giggled.

- That's all fun but EXCUSE ME I NEED EXPLANATIONS- Changbin walked powerfully towards Chan and Woojin who were now looking at his direction.- WHY THE FUCK NOBODY TOLD ME YOU'RE TOGETHER?!!!

- We kind of forgot?- Chan awkwardly scratched back of his neck as Woojin laughed quietly.

- excUS- HOW COULD YOU FORGET ABOUT YOUR GREATEST, BESTEST, THE ONE AND ONLY FRIEND SEO CHANGBIN I'M-

I wrapped my arms around his waist and giggly said.

- I'm pretty sure they get the point, you don't need to yell like that-

- Okey but where are we supposed to sit?

- You can move some extra chairs- Han started but I cut his words.

- There's no need for that- I smiled while sitting on a beanbag and patted my lap.

Changbin's face was saying:"Are you fucking serious?!" while Minho gave me the "MeanHoe approves" look.

Everyone were silently looking at us as Changbin slowly sat on my lap with the reddest face I've seen.

- You have trust issues towards me but would you mind explaining yourself?- Chan raised his eyebrow while pointing at his neck.

- And do I examine you about your sex life? No, so shut the fuck up.- Changbin huffed and took the menu in his hands.- I need the sweetest fucking cake that they have here.

- For yourself?- Chan asked surprised.

- No, for your salty ass- Changbin rolled his eyes- Of course for me. What do you want?

I looked at the menu from behind his shoulder and examined it for a while.

- I will take café latte and a raspberry dessert.- i answered.

After everyone picked something for themselves we started a cheerful chat.

- Okay but have you noticed that all our friends are either gay or bisexual? Literally no one i know closer has a girlfriend - i mean male of course. But even my female friends have girlfriends!- Chan was thinking hard to which Minho only shrugged and replied:

- You're staying with the gay, you're becoming the gay.

From then our conversation was circling around very different topics until it stopped at school.

- I actually have all songs done- Chan said.

- Yeah no one is surprised about that.- Woojin replied crossing arms- You basically don't know what sleep is.

- Hey, insomnia is a bitch. I at least spend nights on productive things.

- Fair enough.

×××

Changbin

No matter how badly i wanted to stay another evening with Hyunjin, I had some work to be done. Me and Jisung were picked in pair for our half year project so we needed to finally get our shits together and start working on that.