× 11 ×

Changbin

Hyunjin froze after hearing my words. He slowly turned to me with a slightly red face.

- Y-yeah. We can go.- he said after cleaning his throat. I smiled and dragged the boy after me. When he catched up to me i let go of his hand. It's not like i wanted to if i didn't It'd be even more awkward.

There was a silence for some time while we were going through city streets before entering the park through the gate. Hyunjin let out a small "wow" as we were walking through alleys surrounded by different flowers and trees.

We were walking peacefully when Hyunjin suddenly spotted a woman with a big, fluffy dog and dashed in her direction. I laughed and chase after him.

- Can i pet him?- boy asked politely and woman just smiled and nodded.

Hyunjin attacked the dog with his hands and the animal seemed to absolutely love it. I just kinda stood there admiring the love of my life. It became really clear that Hyunjin loved everything that's cute, fluffy and colorful.

After he was done playing with the dog we sat on one of the benches that were standing next to the pavement. We talked for I while about small things just to know each other a bit better.

×××

- You really like plants, huh?- i asked after we stopped for the millionth time so Hyunjin could admire some flowers.

- I love them- he said with a soft voice- They're so beautiful. Every single one in its own, special way. Especially flowers. They can represent so many different emotions and can be a symbol for one human's feelings. I wish I could receive flowers or something else from someone one day.

Well Changbin, add that to your "how to make Hyunjin happy" list

He snapped out of his mind and stood next to me. We walked to the nearest bridge and i leanded against the  barrier.

The small river, which was flowing beneath us, was reflecting pastely colored sky. Orange and yellow clouds were surrounding the burning red sun, which was slowly climbing down the sky to hide behind the horizon. Scenery was absolutely beautiful.

- That is amazing- I smiled and closed my eyes. I felt Hyunjin walking to the barrier and leaning next to me.I opened my eyes and looked at him.

There he was. The beautiful human named Hwang Hyunjin who couldn't be compared to any of these pretty plants, flowers or trees surrounding us. I felt so lucky that i got to meet this piece of art. As long as i was able to see him there was nothing else I'd need.

Hyunjin turned to me and smiled. I felt my heart suddenly stopping and then starting beating with triple speed. I returned the smile and he said.

- As much as i'd love to stay here for a little longer, i need to go back home. My mom's been messaging me like crazy for the past fifteen minutes- he let out a small giggle and i couldn't tell if i was still alive or not.

- No problem, I'll walk you back home.

- Thank you, hyung- Hyunjin smiled softly and after that my soul definitely left my body. I was a whipped man and I couldn't change it.

Our way to Hyunjin's house was surrounded by silence but the comfortable one. We peaked at each other from time to time but when our eyes met they would automatically  find interest in the street before us.

×××

- Today was great! Thank you, hyung- Hyunjin turned to me when we finally got to his house.

- Actually, you'd need to thank Jisung and Minho since they were the one to drag us with them in the first place- I laughed a little.

- But you offered me walking in the park and that was my favourite part- he crossed his arms and smiled. I felt my face heating up one more time that day.

- O-oh. You're welcome then- I giggled nervously.

- Gotta go. See u tomorrow Changbin-hyung- Hyunjin said cheerfully and then ran up to me hugged and kissed my cheek.

H e    k i s s e d   m y   c h e e k

I stood there, trying to process what the fuck did just happen when Hyunjin ran to his house and shut the door.

×××

Hyunjin

- M O M!- I yelled so loud that Changbin, who was still standing behind my door, probably heard it.

- What?- I ran to the living room and saw her drinking coffee.

- This is serious business, I need your help- I said while sneaking to the couch she was sitting in.

- What is it?- she asked putting the cup of coffee down on the table in front of the couch.

- I need some dating advices- I said embarrassed a little and my mom jumped to the floor and started freaking out.

- Oh my god! Are you actually going on a date with Changbin?! Aaah, this adorable! I can't- she was runing and fangirling all over living room and I was just looking at this mess.

- I'm not going on a date unless you halp me!- I reminded her of my existence so she calmed down a little. Just a little.

×××

Yeah they didn't kiss properly... Yet

Also THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 500 READS
It really means a lot to me
I love you all~

Anyway I'm fkn dying because my whole tl on Twitter is floded with Chan saying "That means I'm your da...ddy?" since yesterday's vlive. I can't believe what's happening in this company but one thing's clear - Chan will never get away with that 😂😂