chapter 4

No one pov
When yuya wake up from his sleep and he was hearing noises in the kitchen downstairs and it was annoying as hell so he got up and headed straight to the kitchen downstairs but with 2 guns in his hands, when he was half way at Yuri and Yugo fighting yuya pointed the guns at them and shoot them but at the side of their head Yuri and Yugo was too shock then turn their heads at yuya who was standing pointing the at them and no one was making a noise until Yugo spoke " yuya where did you get those guns from that would have killed me and Yuri!!! Shouting at yuya but didn't care if he did killed those two plus he seen death and dead people and he kills so yeah and also he a shinobi that protects people from getting killed. Yuya turned to go upstairs to get ready and start packing before Hunter comes but before he took another step he turned to Yuri and Yugo said to them " the you two idiots should shut the hell up and this time I won't miss yours heads" and walk off

* after packing *
Yuya pov
After doing some packing I heard someone footstep coming to my room then opening the door I turn to look who it was and it non other Yuto Yuri and Yugo looking at the boxes that were on the floor near the bed " yuya where are you going??" Yuto said I just continue doing what I was doing but Yuri spoke next " yuya stop what you are doing and answer the question right now" I stop and looked at them with my cold blood red eye and in the room it felt like the temperature just drop when I looked at them but non least I was going answer the question " I'm moving with my cousin moon(it hunter nickname guy it what he calls her when someone is asking where he is going) the three of them looked shock but when you look closely they happy and plus their eyes gave it away as well " why are you leaving us we friends" Yugo said faking a sad expression I just looked at him about to laugh but didn't " because I want to send some time with my cousin and she forced me living with her and my other cousins as well but don't worry I'll come and visit...that if I can though" I said to them with a smile on my lips. When everyone was gone I called hunter " moon you can come now and the other are gone now but my counterparts aren't so....yeah" I said on the phone and then "ok meet me at the back of the houes" she said as she hang up the phone I looked around the house to see if there are still here with my power but my eyes change colour when I use it, the colour of my original eye colour change it a midnight colour. When I saw Yuto Yuri and Yugo hiding I just act like they weren't there at all, I saw a truck that turn behind the house so I got my things and headed outside to put my things in the truck.

Timeskip!!!

Yugo pov
When night had fallen yuya was gone, my counterparts was curious about yuya cousin and why did she forced him in staying with him. Right now I was awake and so are my counterparts we were in the living room thinking that we should tell him to stay away from us " so guys do you want to tell him to stay away from us" we nod at yuto answer then went to sleep but for some reason I feel uneasy but shake it off and fell asleep.