chapter1

Yuya pov

Ever since I defeated Zarc my counterpart, friends and family started acting strange and I had a feel that something was wrong but I shook the feel, right now I'm just walking from school to my home my counterpart are now have their own bodys and they are living with yuto now so are the girls but with Lulu well except for yuzu. When I open the door I started earing people talking in the kitchen and I was curious who was it, when I got to the kitchen I saw everyone my friends, counterparts and family I didn't know what they were talking until I used my powers that I haven't tell not even my family and counterparts know that I have powers because I learn how to control them when I was little. Once I used my power I heard yuto talking I was listen to what he was going to say.

Yuto pov

I was at yuya house with everyone and we were all talking about what are we going to do with yuya because we were all tired of him even though he bring smile to everyone with his duels but still we didn't care about him we just act like we do because he is weak and can't fight for himself, " what are we going to with that weakling yuto" yuzu said as she was looking at me, I started to think what we can do since we don't need that weakling with us now since we strong " we should just tell him that he's weak and we don't want him to hang out with us anymore and don't need a weakling like him and should just die like a piece of shit" I said as everyone in the kitchen had smirk on their face and some of them laughing, when I heard something it was coming from the living room but I ignored it and started laughing with the other.

Yuya pov
When I heard what yuto said to yuzu I was crying and ran to my room and sob on my bed, thinking what did I do and why does it always happen to me I hate life! Why does life have to be cruel to me about being weak but their don't know that I'm powerful. While I was crying I heard my so called friends and family laughing at what yuto had said earlier but that when I remember that my cousin Hunter was coming tomorrow and she going to stay here with me and did I get to tell you guys that she is a hybrid like me but have 20 other supernatural creatures in her DNA because of her mother and father, her mother is half vampire, demon and devil well her father was a hybrid but I very powerful one and was a prince of hybrids and he is the king of hybrids so now she is the princesse of hybrids so yeah and she a tomboy. I was tired from all the crying that I have been doing in my room and started to get some sleep for tomorrow and can't wait to see my cousin again and it been like 6 years since I heard from her, that when the darkness started consuming me into a dreamland.