The Starbucks Boy

A.N Hey so I know you guy probably like my emo love stories but I really want to write these and II hope you like them! 

Willow's P.O.V

I walked out of Powell's with my best friend Jamie laughing about a joke Jamie had found on instgram. We walked down the sidewalk talking about what we were going to do at the halloween party we were hosting.

"Hey Willow Starbucks?" Jamie said smiling

"You read my mind!" I said as we headed towards the corner it was on.

We stopped at a light and I pressed the walk button. Then me and Jamie turned our heads when we heard a car coming that was blasting music. I looked at the car, there were four boys in it. The one driving looked at me and winked and the others saw us and one winked at Jamie and the others just sang along to the song making gestures at us. We looked at eachother and rolled our eyes and flipped them off. We walked across the street and the one driving just looked at me smirking, he saw me looking at him and he smiled. I blushed and kept walking,

"You totaly like him!" Jamie said nudging me

"Jamie I don't even know him!" I said surprised

"So I like the one that winked at me! He had perfect hair and beautigul eyes and a nice smile and his smirk makes me go weak at the knees!" She said dreamly

"Wow...we saw them one..." I said chuckling

"It's love at first sight!" Jamie said dramactically and we both immediatley broke into a fit of laughter. I'm just glad neither of us fell on the ground...that would've been bad.

Finn's P.O.V

"Dude why did you break up with Jessica?" Trent said 

"She was always messing up my house with parties and yeah she was a firecracker but she was so annoying and always thought I was cheating on her!! She was way to clingy" I said tapping my foot along to the beat.

"Well I am glad you got rid of her she was crazy!" Trent said turning up the music as we drove towards the hell hole itself "Starbucks" (we all work there sadly) I dont know why girls like it so much...I mean its just coffee. (sorry if that offended any steriotypical white girls XD) 

"We am too she was like hell itself" Dustin and Phillip said in unison (they're somewhat twins)

We stopped at a light and I look left and saw two girls. One had gorgeous long brown hair and she was wear a dress that made her look beautiful. She looked this way and she met my stare andI winked at her. She just stared at me and then I notcied Trent was looking at the other girl.

"You like her?" I asked nudging his shoulder

"She has gorgeous blue eyes" he said and winked at the blonde girl

"Wow you got it bad dude...we just saw them.."I said chuckling

"Dude did you see her?? Oh wait no you were to busy looking at the other girl!" he said laughing

I punched his arm and noticed the girl was looking at me again. I flipped my hair and smiled at her she blushed at looked away I saw her friend nudge her and then they started laughing. I drove past them and drove into the employee parking lot. I got out and shut the door.

"Lets go I think the girls were heading here. I seriously don't know why people like it so much... I mean its just coffee" I said and started walking

"Its appparently heavenly coffee as my sister would put it..." Trent said

"Yeah our little sister loves it" Dustin and Phillip said

We walked in and we all took off our leather jackets and put on the stupid aprons. I went out to the counter told the girl there she could leave...I know why aren't you going after her...well let's just say she's a really big teaze so no. I ran my fingers through my hair and saw the girls walk in and I couldn't stop staring at her. 

"DUDEEEEEE!!" I whispered to Trent 

He came over and relized what I was saying. They set their stuff down at a table and she asked her friend something then started walking over. 

"Hey" I said smirking

"He..Hey" She stuttered "Can I get a iced passion tea and a pumkin spice latte please!" she said and got out money. I took her money and gave her change.

"Whats the name?" I asked

"Willow" she said 

Wow her name is just as amazing as she is! It fits her well...

She walked over to her friend and her friend got up and walked over to wait for the drinks while Willow sat down and read a book. I looked over and saw Trent flirting with the girl and I laughed and walked over and grabbed a sharpie. I grabbed Willow's cup and wrote a heart after her name and wrote "Call me and my number" I saw Trent writing his number on the girls hand and she blushed and kissed his cheek. She walked over and gave Willow her cup. The guys and I decided to leave work a little early. We put our aprons bake and I put my leather jacket on and walked out, I walked towards Willow and when I got to there table I looked at her.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked her

She looked up and blushed and nodded. I grabbed her and and nodded to the guys and they nodded back. (we always left our motorcyles in back in case one of use had to use the car) I smiled at her and ran toward the car with her in tow. I opened the door for her and and then go tin myself, I started the car and was about to leave when she tapped my shoulder,

"What is your name?" She asked

"Finn!" I said and wrapped my jacket around her shoulders and kissed her cheek. She blushed and held my hand. I drove off and stopped at the place I head always gone when I needed some space. I got out and opened her door. She got out and grabbed my hand as we walked to the bench. I sat down and she sat next to me.

"Why here?" she asked looing at me

"I haven't borught anyone here...and considering I want to ask out my Satrbucks girl somewhere beautiful like her I thought this would be the perfect place!" I said and stroked her cheek

"Well then my answer is yes to going on a date with my starbucks boy!" she said and leaned in.

I pulled her closer to me and gently put my lips on hers and smiled knowing I got my starbucks girl.

Willow's P.O.V

I smiled into the kiss knowing I got my starbucks boy

A.N I hope you guys liked it...it was kinda random story so anyway I will try to update on tuesday! Bye wattpadders! Love ya keep updating your stories!