CHAPTER ELEVEN

Freya had walked down with Harper to the centre of the home, where the dinner table came in view

Harper had felt the nerves in her body, freeze up, seeing all of the Mikaelson siblings sitting around the table, although there seemed to be an extra head.

Elijah turned, and smiled seeing Harper, as she returned it as Freya guided her to the chair across from Elijah," Well-Family, this is Harper Kingsley"

"Hello," She said politely, but it was a stiff 'hello' that went noticed by the siblings, and it caused Kol to chuckle earning a glare from Freya making him turn his head.

Elijah reached over, grasping her hand kissing it," It's a pleasure for you to join us, Harper, I did say we would meet again" He smirked making her turn red.

Niklaus raised an eyebrow and a smirk formed on his face crossing his arms, at the head of the table," Well, Dear Brother I must say-

"Niklaus" A woman cut him off, as she gave him a glared and turned back to Harper

"Sorry, just ignore him, I'm Keira Mikaelson, Niklaus's wife"

"Oh, it's a pleasure, to meet you Keira" She replied earning a smile from the Guardian Werewolf.

"So, you've met, everyone, except for Finn" Freya said as she waved her hand to the only Mikaelson she had not met

"Greetings" He said nodding his head, Harper looked at him, like he seemed uncomfortable, at the table, and she looked into his eyes, as they both connected in the same nervousness, making them turn away from letting out a laugh.

"I'm curious, about you Harper," Rebekah said and Kol snorted as she looked at him confused

"What?"

"Sister-it's just, I think Harper, had heard that before, let me guess, you're curious what is so special about her?" Harper clasped her hands under the table, ready for whatever is going to be asked, again.

Not that she hated it, but she was also curious herself why she got to where she was.

"I'll choose to ask that myself, so Harper, what exactly is it that you do?" Rebekah asked

"Well, before I came to New Orleans, I had been just living with my parents, and was about to attend College, but- Certain things happened, and I left home-ending up here"

Rebekah peered into her like she was trying to catch any odd scent from her or feel anything, but it was, as usual, the same result, nothing out of the ordinary, except for the small faltering feeling.

"Why must you all interrogate her? If I would have known, I would have written down an essay all about Harper, just to answer everything you want to know, seriously" Freya huffed at her siblings, and Elijah chuckled at it, making Harper's heart slightly flutter at the sound of it.

Keira looked at Harper, and she could feel it, she could feel the girl's death, that was near, she was sick.

Although Keira didn't say it out loud since it is not her place, now she understood why Harper is very vague about her past.